Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-29-2018, 07:38 PM   #1
slimebucket
Generation 1
scary global event is happening right now

I know you are going to think im crazy, but go on google and check out this location so you can see what I am talking about.

48.658664, -1.501304

Look how much WATER HAS BEEN SUCKED FROM THE COAST LINE INTO THE OCEAN!!!

Ok, so has anyone heard about how water has been disappearing from coast lines around the world lately?

Even one lady from Kelowna BC Got pulled out to sea in Mexico for AN HOUR buy a CRAZY rogue wave that PULLED ALL THE WATER from the coast out far to sea for an hour.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelown...away-in-Mexico

and the water going missing from lots and lots of places like in Ecuador.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3yxxaWrLQ&t=318s

It is just like in that movie Day Aftrer Tomorrow.

Also weather experts right now are perdicting that next month is going to have the biggest storms anyone has ever seen!

Earthquakes all up and down the west coast, Alaska, California, all over,

and one made some buoy's move over 32 feet in seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuYPEc03-6k&t=79s

everything in Day after tomorrow is happening in the exact order it happened in the movie. There is a massive massive storm of unthinkable amounts of water about to rain down.

Please, even if I am wrong, love your family and be happy. There is some signs that the worst storm in history is about to hit. I'm not trying to spread fear or be a consistency nut, but these signs in the last week have been MIND BLOWING

Not even mentioning all the meteor strikes, what happened over Michigan...

I have told all my loved ones in B.C. That I fear something happening within weeks but they all think I am crazy.

Ask yourself. Why has the sky been red a lot more than usual in the last year or two?

does the sun set and rise in the same places as it did 10 years ago? I delivery drove, and then I was a taxi driver, so I see the sky A LOT. The same pattern was there every day. these mountains would light up first in the morning, then at night these would glow orange as the sun is going down. It has been this way my whole live. Within the last 2 years the opposite mountains get lit up at sunset and sun rise, and IT IS VERY BLOOD RED.

The horizon gets extremely blood red, and the light cast onto the mountains is blood red.

I hope to god I am wrong and this will be nothing, but somethings nagging at me that something is seriously wrong...

Also, false missile alarms in both Hawaii and Japan? Even if you think im crazy, now that's a coincidence you have to admit, 2 countries having false missile alarms in the same week??
slimebucket is offline   Reply With Quote