Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-08-2012, 02:47 AM   #1
miasboytoy
Animated
robot kingdom missing item issue

has anyone ever had this problem and also has anyone noticed that their packaging has been horrible lately. they just use styro foam and no bubble wrap. most of my boxes are suffering some sort of creasing and damage nowadays.

so my main issue is that i ordered about $500 worth of stuff and they forget to put in my mp lambor in the box. its been 2 days since i got the package and no response from them at all. i contacted them immediately after oppening the box and provided pictures. since some stuff was on pre order it has passed the 45 day paypal resolution process......thinking i maybe sol......
miasboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
Slayback
Animated
Re: robot kingdom missing item issue

Hmmmm... I find that its usually every 2nd day they will respond back to a person. You can always try their facebook page as it is a different person than the guy who handles the orders. Also its prob uber busy atm so it might be just them being backed up. Send another email. If you have used paypal and your visa card, you can always request a chargeback for the amount of the one item that is missing. That will likely get their attention in a hurry.

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
miasboytoy
Animated

So its been 3 days and still no response. Can't understand how they can have horrible customer service. When asking about an item or potential order they respond within the same day.....
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #4
Pascal
Banned

Weird, when I email them, they usually reply the same day or the next... But it's usually when I want to modify an order or add something to it.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #5
miasboytoy
Animated

robotkingdom has the worst customer service ever! they finally admitted to screwing up my order after numerous emails. they gave me a refund on a cancelled item that i never received and then shipped me the other item that was missing with my order. after emailing them that i wanted the package to go to my other paypal address, they deliberately ship the package to my old address! even got a reply are you sure you want this shipped to your other new address! wtf is with them can they not read!!! i don't think i'm ever gonna shop with them again. i'm sure im not the first to say this. their service seems to have gone down hill.

will update again once i get the package, since it's waiting at the post office for me. another wasted trip due to the rbk crew not being able to read properly!!!!

Last edited by miasboytoy; 11-16-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
Batman
The Dark Knight

Yeah Robot Kingdom sucks when it comes to customer service. I don't think it is intentional I just think there is a language barrier issue.

I pretty much only deal with HLJ now when ordering overseas. Otherwise I just stick to BBTS.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #7
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Yeah Robot Kingdom sucks when it comes to customer service. I don't think it is intentional I just think there is a language barrier issue.

I pretty much only deal with HLJ now when ordering overseas. Otherwise I just stick to BBTS.
yeah i kinda agree. but their pricing is good and I always get hit with the handling fee when BBTS shipments arrive

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
Batman
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
yeah i kinda agree. but their pricing is good and I always get hit with the handling fee when BBTS shipments arrive
Lol.

It is that damn BBTS tape they use all over the box.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #9
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

^yup, i'll never use bbts again, anywhere else it's occasional, bbts it's guaranteed

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote