Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 12-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
keanu577
11 year old fan.
Kingdom Hearts fans.

So you a fan? Go here! Talk about it and stuff! I made this thread for fun so hope you guys reply!
My favorite character is Sora by the way!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
gunzero
Generation 1
Re: Kingdom Hearts fans.

micky & tron where the best
gunzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
chisau

I don't like the card battle system they have for chain of memory. other then that, one of the best, if not THE best games i ever played and still playing.

i don't think i will ever get sick of KH2. until KH3 comes out for PS3.
chisau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
Metrotitan
Robot in Disguise

Walt Disney makes my skin itch...
Old 12-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #5
Black Cat
Animated

Just got into it recently, and I am loving it. Yet it frustrates me so much at the same time.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #6
J.Soundwave
Beast Machine

I'm also playing it for the first time, i'm a long time FF fan and have played most though so i'm enjoying it. It can be frustrating at times i must admit but i'm sure that problem solves itself as the game progresses. Donald busts me up, that scene where the "bad guy" from Tarzan is about to shoot a gorilla and Don runs up from behind him squealing and flipping out lol...classic spaz.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #7
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Didn't Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memories come out for the PS2 last week?

That game was weak on the Advance, but here's hoping it's decent on the PS2.

KH and KH2 are two of the best games I've ever played. I'm also a huge FF nut, so that's what got me into it.

Has anyone seen the Keyblade Wars trailer on YouTube. Awesome. Just awesome. Mind you I don't really know if it's actually called Keyblade Wars, all I have to go off of is the YouTube video title. Either way, that game can't come out soon enough.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:33 AM   #8
keanu577
11 year old fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
Didn't Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memories come out for the PS2 last week?

That game was weak on the Advance, but here's hoping it's decent on the PS2.

KH and KH2 are two of the best games I've ever played. I'm also a huge FF nut, so that's what got me into it.

Has anyone seen the Keyblade Wars trailer on YouTube. Awesome. Just awesome. Mind you I don't really know if it's actually called Keyblade Wars, all I have to go off of is the YouTube video title. Either way, that game can't come out soon enough.
I might get that game next week from EB Games if I can find it! (KH Re: CoM) And or KH 1-2! I sadly gave it to my cousins or lost it. I regret it so much...
Old 12-11-2008, 08:57 PM   #9
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Without a PS2 I can't get my KH fix. Though I still want to pick up KH Re CoM this month before it vanishes.

Fortunately I have the GBA version and still need to max out my levels on that one, currently Sora is at 86 and Riku is at 60.

I can't wait to see how the story is added to with KH 368/2 Days. I guess I'll have to get a PSP when I can to play the other title being released for it. And by this time next year or two years from now PS3 will have to be bought just to play KH3, I can't believe I'll be owning that system just for the one game, seriously nothing on PS3 has my interest at all except possibly Ghostbusters and of course KH3.

Is there a theme song for the PS2 version of CoM or did they just recycle the theme from the original game? Do you think SquareEnix will ever give us KH Final Mix and KH2 Final Mix + maybe as a double set for the PS3??? I really want to try my luck against the Heartless in the Final Mix version of the game especially those giant mushrooms.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #10
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Ugh, I've become obsessed with Kingdom Hearts again to the point where I've spent at least eleven hours a day with KH:CoM. I started a second Sora file when I haven't even maxed out my level on the first one.

Since I beat Reverse/Rebirth mode once does that mean that I can get the stuff in my second Sora file befre fighting Marluxia? IE Ansem enemy card and all that? Or is the second Sora file tied into the second Riku file?

My arms are so getting tired and pained from all the leaning/thumb pressing. I never had that kind of ache before, then again I might have a cold still so yeah... Tendoitis too maybe. Who knows.

You know those Pringles commercials? KH should come with that kind of warning, once you start you can't stop until you've beaten every level, mastered every trick and collected everything that needs to be collected. LOL