Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-21-2019, 06:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy

We’ve got word that Machinima, who produced the Prime Wars Trilogy of Transformers shows in association with Hasbro, have set all episodes of the three series to private. In fact it goes much further, as it is reported that the entire Youtube Channel is now set to private – and with little warning to the creators who helped to make the content, according to Kotaku’s report.*The report also notes that there was no public announcement or advance warning of the closure of the channel. This all adds up to the fact that Transformers fans can no longer enjoy the » Continue Reading.

The post Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 01-21-2019, 06:58 PM   #2
Longshot
Pretender
Re: Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy

Bah, it wasn't great anyways. Hopefully, this locking it away will make us forget it even happened.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:59 PM   #3
Baryonyx
Armada
Re: Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy

I think you'll find the thing that prevented me from enjoying it was the content itself.
Baryonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:35 PM   #4
DuG
Titanium

Awe shucks, guess I’ll never get to watch it now.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:37 PM   #5
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
Bah, it wasn't great anyways. Hopefully, this locking it away will make us forget it even happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baryonyx View Post
I think you'll find the thing that prevented me from enjoying it was the content itself.
I sure expected more considering all the big names they got to do the voices.

Yes, let's forget this content was ever created.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:13 AM   #6
justprime
Animated

I really didn't mind both the story or the visual effects ,a brave attempt for a new venture ..that said I find it insulting that Hasbro would deny axcess to the fans old or new, as well as a release (so far with exception of combiner wars on the last night dvd) on disc telling the complete story this also can be said for other transformers shows yet to see the light of a release ...again a missing piece of TF history...I wish I had copied these to my computer ....dam
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 12:05 PM   #7
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by justprime View Post
I really didn't mind both the story or the visual effects ,a brave attempt for a new venture ..that said I find it insulting that Hasbro would deny axcess to the fans old or new, as well as a release (so far with exception of combiner wars on the last night dvd) on disc telling the complete story this also can be said for other transformers shows yet to see the light of a release ...again a missing piece of TF history...I wish I had copied these to my computer ....dam
They can still be found on KimCartoon.to, a lot of popup ads though and probably someone still has it to torrent on the Bays of Pirates.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #8
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by justprime View Post
I have copies if you cant find one
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:17 PM   #9
Pascal
Banned

Only saw a few episodes, they were all awful... or maybe I'm now too old to enjoy TF cartoons...
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:46 PM   #10
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

I find it odd that Hasbro would allow this. Unless the deal is that Machinima has full rights to stuff like that.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote