Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-09-2014, 03:54 AM   #21
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Wink Re: Did I miss something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post
Really - you would say something that stupid? you're part of a forum that is based off purchasing things that are a luxury item - you buy toys -that $$ could be used to feed a hungry child. That $$ you casually use to purchase things at walmart of any other retailer, that costs pennies to make - could feed a hungry child. Your retail name brand clothes? The candy bars or any other non necessity item that you purchase can go feed some hungry child. What the heck are you talking about?
Well I don't buy retail items
I purchase no name
It's not stupid what I said it's a fact
I'm Was just using that as an example I thought this was a board to express their opinions
Don't get me wrong I spend like you on the plastic crack alone to feed several children
But like I said people spend $569 on something that doesn't transformer or $1000 FOR THAT OPTIMUS THAT DOESN'T TRANSFORM ?????? MONEY TO BURN AND THATs ALL IT IS
AND WHAT EXACTLY IS TROLLING ??? never mind found the answer still don't see how I'm being the p $$ck If anything you guys are!!!

Last edited by alternatorfan; 11-09-2014 at 04:10 AM.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:57 AM   #22
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: Did I miss something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrluthor View Post
I agree that Sentinel Scorponok figure is way over priced at about $600 bucks where as a similar figure like Jakks 24" Godzilla is $60.00. It seems this company has the greedy toy company disease that Sideshow and Hot Toys already have. Somebody is making a huge profit on these toys and its not the starving children or factory workers in China making them.
Thanks for understanding my point
At least you did
Way way overpriced
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #23
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by brr-icy View Post
i'm more disappointed that they didn't make him transform, it's not like scorp's transformation is that difficult
^this.
add some more joints so his legs fold right over,flip his toes down ,flip him face down and that's basically g1 transformation

still though....that's alot of coin for an actionmaster.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #24
Slayback
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
Well I don't buy retail items
I purchase no name
I'm Was just using that as an example I thought this was a board to express their opinions
Don't get me wrong I spend like you on the plastic crack alone to feed several children

But like I said people spend $569 on something that doesn't transformer or $1000 FOR THAT OPTIMUS THAT DOESN'T TRANSFORM ?????? MONEY TO BURN AND THATs ALL IT IS
AND WHAT EXACTLY IS TROLLING ??? never mind found the answer still don't see how I'm being the p $$ck If anything you guys are!!!
Right -so i'm going to call bullshit on this one. NO NAME - doesn't mean its not from a retail store.

quote 'It's not stupid what I said it's a fact'

Sorry, it is stupid and not a fact. It's you're opinion that when people buy something that you're uncomfortable with purchasing or doesn't fit your limited parameters of understanding - then it suddenly becomes a waste; people have money to burn. That is an opinion.

People who have excess $$ can use this to feed hungry children. This is a fact.

This is why i consider your statement to be stupid.

Toys are considered to be a luxury item. That is a fact. We don't need toys to survive. It doesn't feed us nor it doesn't clothe us or keep us warm. ANY money used for luxury can be used to feed starving children. That means your $.20 toy to your $5000 toy - can be used to feed children. It doesn't matter how much it is - it's all a waste of $$ that could be used to feed hungry children. You are part of this - you've bought toys and more than likely still buy toys - so you're part of this whole luxury thing. So instead of buying any luxury toy - give it up and send your $$ to feed someone - because you've got $$ to burn. Just because you might buy a $20 item it doesn't make you any better than a person who buys a $1000 item. That person just might have saved for a lot longer and purchased a lot less than you.

I don't remember people calling you a prick. but whatever. Better get a bicycle to get to wherever you're going because technically a car is a luxury item - unless work buys you one. Or just bus, better yet walk.

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815

Last edited by Slayback; 11-09-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote