Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-02-2007, 10:53 AM   #21
RedOktobre
Alternator
Re: Will classics go on sale?

Hey Xalticus,

What kind of allergy attacks do you have?

I have "hay fever". In May, June, and July, I sneeze, have a running nose, have watery eyes, etc like a son of bitXX! I stopped taking "over the counter medication" because they make me feel "goofy" and sleepy. Instead, I carry a large box of extra soft Kleenex with me.

I'll try popsicles too!

RedOktobre
RedOktobre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:10 AM   #22
Xalticus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOktobre View Post
Hey Xalticus,

What kind of allergy attacks do you have?

I have "hay fever". In May, June, and July, I sneeze, have a running nose, have watery eyes, etc like a son of bitXX! I stopped taking "over the counter medication" because they make me feel "goofy" and sleepy. Instead, I carry a large box of extra soft Kleenex with me.

I'll try popsicles too!

RedOktobre
I really have no idea what it is, I think its dust in the air, I hope its not pet dander, as I love my cat and don't want to be allergic to him. As for the Popsicles if you do live near a SuperStore, or grocery store that sells "No Name" brand products, try looking for one called "Cosmo pops" they are Purple-Green-Pink, all in one popsicle, they taste great and come in boxes of 30, here they only cost $3.49 a box, if you're lucky it should be the same there too. I think its the cooling down feeling they give thats so calming.

----------
Funnily enough, if prior to the merger this board tended to stay on topic, those days are over, as those of us from the TFCon Forum are notorious for going off topic, -Fast- it's not entirely intentional either, it just sort of happens.
Xalticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:46 AM   #23
Nightscrabbler
mississaugascrabble.com

I don't have bad allergies all the time, but right now my eyes are burning like hell, and my nose is running. Gah.
Nightscrabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:47 AM   #24
RedOktobre
Alternator

Hi Xalticus,

I'll try your suggestion. Right now, I've got nothing to lose. Surprisingly, my hay faver symptoms have not fully activated yet.

I also noticed that caffeine seems to have alleviate some of my hay fever symptoms (running nose, watery eyes, and so forth). However, caffeine makes me go piss much more often.

As for going off-topic, this always happens. I probably caused it a few times. Someone responds to a post and "throws in" an extra comment (or joke) which gets my attention. Of course, I enquire about the comment; thus, a new "tangent" topic is formed! The Canadian TF forum is smaller, friendlier, and more "cozy". I suspect that most Canadians don't mind at all!

RedOktobre
Old 05-02-2007, 12:00 PM   #25
Socko76
Old Skool
Socko76's Ebay Auctions

Will Claratin go on sale?
Socko76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #26
noodle
...in a cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socko76 View Post
Will Claratin go on sale?
I believe theres a mail-in rebate with each classics deluxe figure purchased at London Drugs.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:46 PM   #27
RedOktobre
Alternator

Socko76,
Claratin, Reactine, and other "over the counter" stuff only works for me for about 2 days. Afterwards, my body develops a tolerance against these pills. Then, the pills don't work.