Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #11
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime
Re: How is tfsource.com to canadians?

I ordered from them once, bought Buster Optimus Prime. Packaging was the best I've ever seen, they even wrapped the display box in a transparent plastic and sealed it so no dust would get in, very impressive for a MISB collection ! I did get hit with a small fee when I picked it up at the post office, but it was declared at a much lower value, and I didn't even need to ask. They are top notch and TF collectors themselves, so rest assured, you're in good hands.
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:29 PM   #12
Uni-En
Generation 1

Thanks bros
Uni-En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #13
racerguy76
Nexus Maximus

Yeah, prices aren't always the best, butvery good with shipping and duty. Preorder prices can be better or if you buy multiples. Seems to mark the package value at about 10% of actual value. $120 order = 12.00 value = no duty. I would reccomend them as a (tf)source of online tfs.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:25 AM   #14
Mumps
Canadian Slag

My rule of thumb, if TFSource has it, but a Canadian retailer (Automaton and Kooltoyz) doesn't, then they get my sale.

I have ordered from TFSource many times, and never had a problem. The prices are pretty decent too. I got my TFCat set from them, and one for a friend and they shipped fast and cheap. Well.. it took 2 weeks, but with first class, no tracking shipping from the US, thats pretty alright
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:33 AM   #15
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2

I've ordered from them many times before and it's always been a pleasant experience. The way they package everything is simply breathtaking. Packages always marked at a low value, however even so, one time I did get hit by customs, but it was one of those freak occurrences.

I use to buy stuff from BBTS and get hit hard by customs every time, and finally I said to myself, "never again."

I take TFsource over BBTS any time of the day.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #16
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

They are simply awesome in all aspects. They are the only online retail store I order from because of best prices, best packaging, always declare as a gift with low value and great customer service.

I have no idea why people are saying the pricing isn't the best?? There has not been 1 instance when I could get a better price on anything I've bought. Though, I have only bought pre-order/new stock from them. Canadian online dealer always nail you with taxes, making them more expensive and BBTS packages more often then not getting charged with customs.

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
Batman
The Dark Knight

TFSource is a great online store and I buy from them from time to time.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #18
Unicrons_Domain
Banned

Curt and the TFsource staff will treat you right and ship your items in mint condition and fast with little to no duty. The best web store I have dealt with and I have dealt with 10 web stores. Just wish they had a few more sales on things!
Unicrons_Domain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #19
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

They are really good if you have a problem too.

A while back I ordered the Autoscout from them, and when it arrived I discovered that it was missing a wheel. So I emailed them with my problem (even included a picture) and they just sent me a new one. Didn't even ask for the other one back.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #20
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni-En View Post
sweet guys, highly appreciated!!! But have any of you guys personally told them listen can you put so and so amount on something thats lets say $300 total?
I've never had to ask them to declare a lower value, they just always mark it as a gift with a value much lower than the actual cost.

They are one of, if not the, best online toy stores for TFs. I've ordered from them multiple times and have never had any problems. Always great customer service if I ever have any questions and the packaging, like others have said, is incredible.

The only reason I dont use them for all my online TF purchases is I live 10 minutes from the US border so I usually have everything shipped to a box in the US and I go pick it up myself, also because of this, I take advantage of BBTS's pile of loot option. If delivery to the US wasnt so convenient, I'd order everything from TF Source.