Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-01-2022, 09:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Rumor: Possible 2024 Legacy Listings Found ? TFA Optimus, BW Tigerhawk, BW Silverbolt

It’s been a busy day for TF news, but we have one last bombshell to drop. Thanks yet again to the detective work of TFW’s Jtprime17, we’ve received some very surprising info: It seems despite 2022 not even being over yet, we may already have some early first listings for the 2024 Legacy line! These include… ? TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER BW TIGERHAWK ? TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER G1 SANDSTORM ? TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER CYBER STARSCREAM ? TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER PRIME THUNDERTRON ? TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER ANIMATED OPTIMUS PRIME ? TRA GEN » Continue Reading.

The post Rumor: Possible 2024 Legacy Listings Found – TFA Optimus, BW Tigerhawk, BW Silverbolt, More! appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-02-2022, 12:32 AM   #2
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Rumor: Possible 2024 Legacy Listings Found ? TFA Optimus, BW Tigerhawk, BW Silver

I'll be on the Beast Wars and G2 ss86 dinobots are STICK IN MY VEINS.

I honestly don't know how updates of most TFA toys will be better. That line was sublime.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 06:58 AM   #3
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Rumor: Possible 2024 Legacy Listings Found ? TFA Optimus, BW Tigerhawk, BW Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
I'll be on the Beast Wars and G2 ss86 dinobots are STICK IN MY VEINS.

I honestly don't know how updates of most TFA toys will be better. That line was sublime.

Yeah there have been a lot of great updates over the years from previous iterations of characters/toys.

However I feel like we are starting to see diminishing returns on these updates as they start tackling lines that were pretty great already.

Animated is a great example. However off the top of my head I can say Galaxy Force/Cybertron Prime was not an improvement. Also the new Armada Starscream is getting another redo and, much like the Generations version, it doesn't seem to be much of an improvement on the original.

Granted there are still lots of updated/improved releases still, but some line were pretty great when originally done, and the WFC/Legacy updates don't seem to be much of an improvement. (Animated, Prime, ACE).
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 08:06 AM   #4
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

The original Voyager Optimus Prime from Animated didn't have thigh swivels and the "gravity spin" gimmick made transformation more annoying than it needed to be, but aside from that there isn't much room for improvement.
Old 12-02-2022, 09:59 AM   #5
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

For me, sometimes it's not about making a "better" version. Sometimes it's just about seeing those characters on shelf again. Plus it's an opportunity for people who discovered that particular series late, to obtain figures of those characters without paying eBay prices. Just my two cents.

I'm stoked for all these listings though. Especially Silverbolt and Tigerhawk as I missed out on the Transmetal Era when they were on shelves.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 10:11 AM   #6
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

I'm excited for Silverbolt, given the original toy's action feature makes the wings annoying.

Thundertron and Sandstorm could be good. I liked the IDW styled Sandstorm from a few years ago, but this could be good. Thundertron was a neat PRime figure that I'd been keeping in my CHUG shelf but I'll be curious what they improve given the funky action feature of the weapon.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 10:15 AM   #7
latefox2015
Generation 2

Just re-release SIXSHOT, OVERLORD and SKY SHADOW. (partially because i need all three!)
latefox2015 is offline   Reply With Quote