Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-03-2016, 12:25 AM   #161
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: MP-28 Hot Rod... Shipping/Release Speculation and Enthusiasm Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Mine came today. Multiplex?
A bit of a story. I came home yesterday and tracking showed as delivered. Wifey was home all day. Never signed for anything. There was no package delivered nor was it in my mailbox or a card left.

So I go in this morning to the main branch and said "show me the plastic you ass clowns"

The doofus tries to tell me to call the 800 number cause the tracking shows it was delivered. I was like, bee-otch please. You need a beat down

So I say Show me who signed for it. Dumbass takes out the sheets and no sig. Insert foot in mouth

Turns out the mail lady marked the package as scanned 2 hours before she came to our area. I know this because coincidentally, I had another package out for delivery yesterday as well and that one my wife signed for.

I told my wife before I left for work yesterday that I am expecting two packages, so she asks the mail lady why only one is being delivered. She checks her truck and says there's nothing else. Meanwhile this morning it's marked as delivered.

Anyways, turns out she forgot to deliver it but marks on her signature sheets that it needed an address check. Bull shite! The package was in the main branch in the address check bin.

Stupid Canada Post phucking with my plastic. Nobody messes with my plastic See this is why I always use EMS now. Full tracking and signature required. Show me the sig or I show you my foot in yo candy azz
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #162
garu
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
A bit of a story. I came home yesterday and tracking showed as delivered. Wifey was home all day. Never signed for anything. There was no package delivered nor was it in my mailbox or a card left.

So I go in this morning to the main branch and said "show me the plastic you ass clowns"

The doofus tries to tell me to call the 800 number cause the tracking shows it was delivered. I was like, bee-otch please. You need a beat down

So I say Show me who signed for it. Dumbass takes out the sheets and no sig. Insert foot in mouth

Turns out the mail lady marked the package as scanned 2 hours before she came to our area. I know this because coincidentally, I had another package out for delivery yesterday as well and that one my wife signed for.

I told my wife before I left for work yesterday that I am expecting two packages, so she asks the mail lady why only one is being delivered. She checks her truck and says there's nothing else. Meanwhile this morning it's marked as delivered.

Anyways, turns out she forgot to deliver it but marks on her signature sheets that it needed an address check. Bull shite! The package was in the main branch in the address check bin.

Stupid Canada Post phucking with my plastic. Nobody messes with my plastic See this is why I always use EMS now. Full tracking and signature required. Show me the sig or I show you my foot in yo candy azz
wow thats crazy, how can u check if its marked as delivered? I thought u cant check once it reaches to canada. What do u mean by mean branch? Is it where u pick u package when they fail to deliver at ur door or its a distribution centre?
garu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:53 AM   #163
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

yay mine is out for Delivery today Canada Post lady says that is should get hand delivered by noon. I hate living in the boonies my packages seem to come in so slow. I wished I lived closed to T.O as my packages go to London Ontario first and that is in the opposite direction from me.

Also in Ontario if you are in an area that uses community mail boxes like mine is now. Then make sure to bring lock de-icer with you as the cheap locks they put on the boxes are known to fault and freeze
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #164
Oberon Prime
Beasty

A bit behind everybody else on account of having to wait for my pay to come in. This probably suggests I shouldn't be buying toys when I'm so paycheque to paycheque however what can I say I got my priorities

At any rate I finally paid AmiAmi and should hopefully get shipping notice soon. Based on how things went last time with Ironhide I'm not expecting it to leave Japan any sooner than next week. But at least it will be soon its way to me.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #165
Rev
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post

Ok, so what I am hearing is that after all these months of you bragging about getting your stuff before me I finally choose EMS. And since both of our figures were slated to be delivered the same day, God almighty chose to show favour to the good reverend and waylay your package. God truly is good!
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #166
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

As of this morning mine says "nternational item has left originating country and is en route to Canada"
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:07 AM   #167
Pascal
Banned

"on a canoe"
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:15 AM   #168
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
As of this morning mine says "nternational item has left originating country and is en route to Canada"
That is the same message I just got. left at 12:20 am but I don't know if that is our time and date or theirs
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #169
miyinan
Generation 2
miyinan's Ebay Auctions

What's EMS after it gets to Canada? Xpresspost?
miyinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:01 PM   #170
carissa
Energon

Argh. My tracking info hasn't been updated since March 1st. Does EMS fly or swim?
carissa is offline   Reply With Quote