Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #421
laffy
Crossover
Re: Combiner Wars/Generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBot View Post
I meant that we'll be getting Wildrider at some point, who was one of the original G1 guys, but wasn't released first. There's more than six official Stunticons in CW, that's what it seems like. I think it's actually kinda a cool thing to release more than just the five (or six, within the CW framework). Not being able to find them in the big box stores will be a pain, though, and probably force me to order online as there aren't that many small shops around where I live.

That said, I'm hoping that Bruticus is more 'authentic' that the FOC version, whenever he comes out.
Man im sure bruticus will be cool even though i though foc was neat. but man i just love these CW figures
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:09 PM   #422
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
Oh, and in the comics Wildrider isn't dead. He just left the team.
it says on the extended bio that is on the back of the comic for Offroad is and I quote "Decepticon Offroad was handpicked by Motormaster to replace a fallen Stunticon." it further says that. "Even worse, why has he chosen to emulate the colors of the fallen Stunticon. Is that tribute or sacrilege? Only Decepticon Offroad knows for sure."

So maybe he is not dead in the comic but in the Hasbro toyline seems like that is the reason they are going with, or maybe Hasbro will have Wildrider brought back to be named as Breakneck. But the reason they give for him missing is that he is fallen and Offroad is now in place and the others are not to happy with him.
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 04:35 PM   #423
Blurrz
Fast Everything

I don't think there's even so much demand for a couple of easy repaints. Hasbro must be licking their chops.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #424
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Where can I find Generations Legends Skywarp and Starscream?
Old 03-29-2015, 05:50 PM   #425
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
There's no Skywarp yet. Starscream never showed up in Canada and now is demanding an OUTRAGEOUS price in EBay, so my suggestion is to wait for the next Toycon for Starscream. You can get Acid Storm at Winners.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:57 PM   #426
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
There's no Skywarp yet. Starscream never showed up in Canada and now is demanding an OUTRAGEOUS price in EBay, so my suggestion is to wait for the next Toycon for Starscream. You can get Acid Storm at Winners.
I got Acid Storm at Winners 9$ with taxes, he looks awesome next to his buddy Thundercracker
Old 03-30-2015, 10:33 AM   #427
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Dude, this is going to sound a lot ruder than I mean it to, but could you stop clogging up discussions with completely unrelated questions? There is a whole sub section of forums for that here. Then there's a whole "World Wide Web" of information out there. Use eBay, use Google, hell, use Yahoo! Stop trying to get everyone else to do your research for you!

Rant over.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #428
CanBot
Cybertron

So I'm sure this isn't too weird, but I'm at Winners today, and what do I see?

Tankor and Rattrap for 9.99 each.

I hadn't seen those guys in Wallymart or TRU for months, now they're chilling in Winners? When I finally saw them in TRU, they're like 15 each.

I didn't pick them up, but the urge to do so certainly was great. They really don't fit in anywhere in my collection, so best to let someone else have a crack at 'em.

I just can't believe they were there so early, IMO. Great price, as well. I'd like to say I'll check in more often but other than these two guys, I've never seen anything in Winner's toy department that I wanted (whoops, other than a few impulse buy light sabers )
Old 03-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #429
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBot View Post
So I'm sure this isn't too weird, but I'm at Winners today, and what do I see?

Tankor and Rattrap for 9.99 each.

I hadn't seen those guys in Wallymart or TRU for months, now they're chilling in Winners? When I finally saw them in TRU, they're like 15 each.

I didn't pick them up, but the urge to do so certainly was great. They really don't fit in anywhere in my collection, so best to let someone else have a crack at 'em.

I just can't believe they were there so early, IMO. Great price, as well. I'd like to say I'll check in more often but other than these two guys, I've never seen anything in Winner's toy department that I wanted (whoops, other than a few impulse buy light sabers )
Actually TRU brought a bunch of that wave in a few weeks ago and had a half price sale, so they were like $8 each.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 05:52 PM   #430
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I have to say that the Combiner Wars toys are a lot of fun so far. I'm always fidgeting with them. They are quick and easy to transform. I also really like how Hasbro reinvested in paint apps.

I picked up all the wave 2 deluxes a few days ago and I have MotorMaster waiting in my POL at BBTS. I have not opened Offroad/Ruckus. I'm debating whether I want to keep him since he is not an original Stunticon and we will be getting a proper Wildrider in a couple of months.

Does anyone know if Wildrider will include Combiner parts? Or am I stuck keeping Offroad just for the hand/foot?

Oreobuilder is online now   Reply With Quote