Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 04-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
POTP Moonracer Review

Transformers Power of the Primes Moonracer might be a figure many opt to look past, especially since she is short=packed, but I have a feeling that she could be a sleeper hit with many fans! The truth is, she works well in every mode, not something every toy can claim!
https://youtu.be/UYVQUPDE0YQ
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:31 AM   #2
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: POTP Moonracer Review

Just got mine..

Great overall but one thing.. there's two small pegs under her (in car mode) that really are in the way as they stick out and are very close to preventing the back wheels from touching the ground. I have no clue what they are there for at this point, so considering simply removing them.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:01 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: POTP Moonracer Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Just got mine..

Great overall but one thing.. there's two small pegs under her (in car mode) that really are in the way as they stick out and are very close to preventing the back wheels from touching the ground. I have no clue what they are there for at this point, so considering simply removing them.
Very good point. I thought they might be a way to store the prime armour in bot mode or something but it doesn't seem to fit. As it is just white plastic, they can likely be snipped off without any adverse effects or noticeable color change. Maybe even use nail clippers for such a small part.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote