Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 09-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #51
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: Earthrise Thundercracker/Skywarp two-pack released in Canada

I really hope this comes to New Brunswick. The Fredericton store says they aren't on the list to get any

I wish there was a "help a Canadian get a Seeker two-pack" thread so people can get help from friendly people to buy at cost instead of scalper mark up... Would people help?
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:55 PM   #52
cr3d1t
Beast Machine

Of course you'd have to pay for shipping, which is expensive. It's always 15 to 20$ to ship a box with Canada Post so it's a big tax for buying figures through a friend.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:35 AM   #53
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3d1t View Post
Of course you'd have to pay for shipping, which is expensive. It's always 15 to 20$ to ship a box with Canada Post so it's a big tax for buying figures through a friend.
It's better than the scalper tax on e-bay, so when someone PMd me after I posted it, I gladly took them up on the offer.

I am really frustrated by the # of exclusives. The Siege line had a number of nice exclusive, but Earthrise has taken it to a whole new level that is making it hard to get what appear to be key figures.

Not to mention re-doing perfectly fine figures which unfortunately look better than the first versions to me (Ironhide, Ratchet, the Datsun trio, Soundwave) so I will be selling one year old figures to buy new ones that are exclusives...

I'm very close to getting out of Transformers completely. I really love the Titan class figures recently, though, like Scorponok, but my love is fading when it's become harder and harder to keep my enthusiasm when it's harder to get figures.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote