Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 01-17-2015, 10:44 PM   #1
Deception
Crossover
WIP G1 Generations Barricade

Okay so this is my W.I.P. "G1" Barricade. He's still in the very early stages and this is my first time actually using styrene. I'm using RTS Jazz for Barricade for 3 reasons: I love the Jazz mold, his wheels and "wings" look like it's a better representation than classics one and I dropped my Jazz which resulted in some paint being chipped off and my OCD is telling me to get a new one lol. So far I made an unfinished light bar which is going to be based on MP Prowl's. I haven't finished it because it felt light and I want to figure out what to fill the inside with. The second thing I've started is an add-on piece which is also not done. It's supposed to be the saw weapon seen in the first movie. Not sure how I am going to attempt this but so far the base fits in the hand pretty good. I'm also trying to figure out which head sculpt is a good choice for Barricade. I'm planning on keeping him with my Generations figures and I prefer to just find one without having to drill the head to make it fit in Jazz's ball joint.

[IMG][/IMG]
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote