Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-23-2015, 05:55 PM   #791
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero
Re: Star Wars Episode VII Discussion (Spoilers Within)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Lol

Ok conspiracy theory time. Does Kylo Ren actually use the Force? I mean we see him holding up his hand but maybe he was just giving us a high five Then he gives Poe a nice head massage

I don't know. Maybe Kylo is not strong with the force.
My guess is Kylo has The Force but not the ability to focus/control it. Hence the homemade lightsaber and the misguided worship of Darth Vader. Since the Battle of Endor everything from the OT has become the stuff of myth. And if the FO are drumming up propaganda to facilitate the resurrection of Empire then its a safe bet they have warped the history of the Jedi and the Light Side.

Kylo's quest for the Skywalker saber must be propelled by his need to own something tangible that has direct ties to The Force. With Luke AWOL I bet Kylo leaned to the Dark Side because it was easier and the FO are aligned with his perspective of establishing galactic order based on Imperial ideology.

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:36 PM   #792
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Quote:
Lol

Ok conspiracy theory time. Does Kylo Ren actually use the Force? I mean we see him holding up his hand but maybe he was just giving us a high five Then he gives Poe a nice head massage

I don't know. Maybe Kylo is not strong with the force.

eerr..... .

you did buy the black series Kylo didn't you, read the back of the package,( A dark warrior strong with the force) but I guess It could be lies

I do think that he is on some sort of personal religious quest to find the truth about the hokie religion.

We can only assume that all/most the info on jedi's and sith was lost / destroyed with Palpatine some 60 years earlier. Only OB1, DV and Yoda would have any actual knowledge.

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection

Last edited by Rodimus Prime1; 11-23-2015 at 06:45 PM.
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 07:25 PM   #793
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Google launches choose your side

https://www.google.com/starwars/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...e-awakens.html

Feedback

Collection

Last edited by Rodimus Prime1; 11-23-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:30 PM   #794
lothos
Generation 1

Here's a crazy idea from out of left field....

The Knights of Ren.... Are the children of the 501st (Vaders Fist)

Think about it.... Clones Troopers were shown to be able to father children. And while some went rogue with the formation of the Empire (See Star Wars: Rebels)
many likely remained in the 501st regiment.
They were Vaders troops. They were incredibly loyal to him. Now imagine if they went off to have kids, raising them on stories of how daddy gets to work creating justice and order with lord Vader and then those kids go on to have their own Hero Worshiping Vader Fanboys.

They may indeed want to go on to finish his work of bringing order to the galaxy.

Indeed this is likely the worst fanfiction idea but a thought I had as to why ANYONE would think "I want to grow up and be Darth Vader"
lothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:48 AM   #795
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Just prebooked my TFA tickets for Dec 19th

What the heck is AVX Atmos 3D? It allowed me to choose my seat which was super convenient. Theatre didn't seem as big as I'm used to seeing.

Whatever, no turning back now
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:25 AM   #796
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothos View Post

Think about it.... Clones Troopers were shown to be able to father children. And while some went rogue with the formation of the Empire (See Star Wars: Rebels)
They were Vaders troops. They were incredibly loyal to him. Now imagine if they went off to have kids, raising them on stories of how daddy gets to work creating justice and order with lord Vader and then those kids go on to have their own Hero Worshiping Vader Fanboys.

They may indeed want to go on to finish his work of bringing order to the galaxy.

Indeed this is likely the worst fanfiction idea but a thought I had as to why ANYONE would think "I want to grow up and be Darth Vader"
Very interesting theory, backed up by the fact that Kylo made his own hodgepodged saber, much like the way 501st members IRL make their own sweet uniforms and props!

Quote:

What the heck is AVX Atmos 3D? It allowed me to choose my seat which was super convenient. Theatre didn't seem as big as I'm used to seeing.

Whatever, no turning back now
Speakers are above you! Look out!!!

http://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/DolbyAtmos

Old 11-24-2015, 01:40 PM   #797
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel and the dulcet tones of Adele, Harrison Ford and Chewbacca's long-standing feud is now resolved

Old 11-24-2015, 02:58 PM   #798
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothos View Post

Good idea not too far fetched either, quite plausible now that we know some of the clone lasted past there expiry date.

For your last comment "why ANYONE would think "I want to grow up and be Darth Vader" maybe a grandson or another Vader clone/offspring would.

Another Idea for you is:

Luke after the war sets up a new jedi temple/order with some sucess and one of his students :Ren" turns to the darkside and starts to come up with his own ideas on how the temple should move forward causing a dark faction most of the new students are killed. Leaving only Luke and Ren.

Luke fights him one last time and thinks he kills him and then goes into exile thinking its better not to try to bring back the Jedis or the religon anymore.

Ren spawns the "Knights of Ren" . He assumes a new idenity Snooke and lets/mold the KOR flurish

Just another of "my" many speculations

Feedback

Collection

Last edited by Rodimus Prime1; 11-25-2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:28 PM   #799
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
My guess is Kylo has The Force but not the ability to focus/control it. Hence the homemade lightsaber and the misguided worship of Darth Vader. Since the Battle of Endor everything from the OT has become the stuff of myth. And if the FO are drumming up propaganda to facilitate the resurrection of Empire then its a safe bet they have warped the history of the Jedi and the Light Side.

Kylo's quest for the Skywalker saber must be propelled by his need to own something tangible that has direct ties to The Force. With Luke AWOL I bet Kylo leaned to the Dark Side because it was easier and the FO are aligned with his perspective of establishing galactic order based on Imperial ideology.

No, I think he must have some control as seen in the main trailer
Also I think it was in TV spot #4 that we see for a very short glimpse, Kylo deflecting Rey's blaster shot in a green forest sceen and then sending a force push towards her. Must have some force ability to deflect blaster bolts?

Most lightsabre were homemade, (or constructed by force users jedi/sith) were they not??

Klyo , looking for grandfathers sabre (more so than Luke's) and his helmet .

He even fashions his helmet after it (from some of it?)

can't get the picture up here's a link to the helmet

http://in.ign.com/star-wars-episode-...s-helmet-revea

Feedback

Collection
Old 11-24-2015, 03:36 PM   #800
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime1 View Post

Klyo , looking for grandfathers sabre (more so than Luke's) and his helmet .

He even fashions his helmet after it (from some of it?)

can't get the picture up here's a link to the helmet

http://in.ign.com/star-wars-episode-...s-helmet-revea
Here's the prop replica.

http://www.anovos.com/collections/st...sory-pre-order
Darth Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote