Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-20-2015, 03:23 PM   #21
Buhawi
Ang Alamat
Re: Called Hasbro

Cheaps means finding classics legends Yellow Bb for 1$, HA toys for 15$ I think deludes were 3$.

I bet that's where the BH toys went after being such peg warmers.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:24 PM   #22
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhawi View Post
Do check depot des jouets.

Forgot which autoroute it was but it would is Laval on the other side of TRU Laval.
you might be able to pick up BH toys in there. Really cheap prices.
Yes I know it, it's on the 440, and I went to see, they have no TF Figures, only kids stuff
Old 01-20-2015, 03:32 PM   #23
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

No TFs?! Oh man.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:33 PM   #24
Oberon Prime
Beasty

Hasbros ability to address flaws or missing/incorrect parts for a specific item for an individual customer is about as lacking as you'd expect.

I contacted them regarding parts of MP-10's trailer being loose and flopping over. They were unable to do anything about it directly. Would only offer to refund me the purchase price if I returned the item (no I did not take them up on that). When I raised a bit of a stink they offered to send me free product as compensation. I received a free FoC Optimus Prime figure (hey it saved me having to buy it)

Another time I asked about an pin not inserted all of the on my DoTM Shockwave toy which scraped when the toy was rolled in alt mode. They offered me a random Voyager from the same assortment no guarantee it would be Shockwave or I could get a refund. This time no offer of compensation I just had to live with it if I wanted to keep Shockwave in my collection.

It dismayed me that they don't seem to understand that one figure in an assortment is not completely interchangeable for another figure. Totally blew me away that they thought that I'd be totally cool with some other random figure. That they couldn't send somebody into the Warehouse to pick out that one specific figure.

I've come to have a more realistic expectation of what they can do at this point.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:39 PM   #25
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

^^ I could try that, telling them I received my item but the arm came off and the pin won't hold it. They could give me a free figure too lol. Thanks for the tip!!
Old 01-20-2015, 03:43 PM   #26
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
^^ I could try that, telling them I received my item but the arm came off and the pin won't hold it. They could give me a free figure too lol. Thanks for the tip!!
Don't count on it. Hasbro very rarely does that and I've spoken to them quite a bit in the past
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:11 PM   #27
Rev
Addict

Quote:
It was already like that when the person send it to me. He told me he had a few TF Prime figures, I didn't know who they were and there was a letter stating that TF Prime WJ's arm the pin is missing. Actually it's the pin that connects his shoulder to his forearm
I was the one who sent it to him. The arm is held on by a pin that mushroms out on each side. A serious downgrade from the Prime Wheeljack. It just pulled off during transformation. It holds on fine in car mode. I sent it to him along with a number of other prime toys (Ultra Magnus, BH Bulkhead, etc.) because he'd mentioned that he was interested in that mold. I thought, hey at least he can experience the mold even if it is not perfect. A small screw with bolt would be perfect, although hard to source.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:34 PM   #28
Oberon Prime
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Don't count on it. Hasbro very rarely does that and I've spoken to them quite a bit in the past
I gathered the same after I told people abut getting the free FoC OP. I think it was only because the figure with the issue was relatively expensive (like the person with the missing Metroplex gun) and relatively unavailable.

I wasn't even looking for free product they just in that case offered it to me.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:28 PM   #29
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Quote:
So I called Hasbro this morning to see if they have the missing part from TF Prime BH Wheeljack's right arm, they say they no longer carry him and they suggested me to look at Amazon or Entertainment Earth. While on the phone, they went to look if they have another Wheeljack, and they told me they have Cyberverse Wheeljack. I think this version Wheeljack is very bland. Has Hasbro discontinued their Prime toy line?
You're in luck ... well maybe ? If you want it I have one here that has a broken foot & I've wondered what I can do with it. I'd be willing to ship it to you for free just to get rid of it. Honestly you'd be doing me a favour of getting it out of my way anyway. I'll pm you so we can discuss it further.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:09 PM   #30
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme987 View Post
I'd be willing to ship it to you for free just to get rid of it.
Nice Guy!

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote