Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
Goji_tron
Beasty
Question Possible TFA season 4 and solution about it?

Will there be a TFA season 4? If the rumors are true about the third season of TFA being last, then the writers of the show or the people of Hasbro should give out story plot contests for the TFA or Transformer fans. The TFA and transformers fan should be given an opporturnity give out their suggested story plots for their own three new seasons, at least 30 episodes long for each season. The story plots of a lucky fan will have their stories be considered and picked for a possible spin-off of Transformers Animated or as a sequel season to it. That could be every fan's dream. If there is going to be a season 4 for TFA, then the story plots of the writers will be contested and picked and be made after the possible season 4. Does everybody like my idea?
Old 04-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
SimonMK
Armada
Re: Possible TFA season 4 and solution about it?

I am pretty sure its too late. The writers said they already removed any scenes that hint a Season 4.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
Goji_tron
Beasty

Ah, well then it now is an opporturnity for us as a group of fans to ask the writers of the show or Hasbro to let us write down our suggestions for the spin-off of Transformers animated or three new seasons sequel. I hope the writers and people get this message on the forum.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Goji_tron
Beasty

SimonMK, how did you know about the writers removing any hints for season 4?
Old 04-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
SimonMK
Armada

In every TF news site like TFW 2005, TFormers, Seibertron, ect.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
Cyber-Kun
Machine War
Send a message via MSN to Cyber-Kun Send a message via Skype™ to Cyber-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goji_tron View Post
SimonMK, how did you know about the writers removing any hints for season 4?
Derrick Wyatt has said it, as well as other news from various forums. As for fans writing seasons, will never happen. It's a business, there are professional writers at Cartoon Network.
The only hope that we have is that perhaps through some magical miracle, that TFA would be continued through a comic book.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #7
hupla
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Kun View Post
Derrick Wyatt has said it, as well as other news from various forums. As for fans writing seasons, will never happen. It's a business, there are professional writers at Cartoon Network.
The only hope that we have is that perhaps through some magical miracle, that TFA would be continued through a comic book.
No he didnt. He said that they DIDNT remove connections to season 4.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #8
Goji_tron
Beasty

Are you sure?
Old 04-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
Goji_tron
Beasty
Unhappy Re: Possible TFA season 4 and solution about it?

Well I do wish that the cartoon writers will certainly allow the fans to at least suggest characters to be added for the next three seasons after season 4 or instead of season 4. I was thinking of having the show to include some characters, such as The entire Vehicon toyline, excpet Jetstorm, Lio convoy and Big convoy, and their own crew of robots. As well include Tarantulas from BW, Quickstrike from BW, Silverbolt BW and other characters from BW toyline. Or include new characters like including a technorganic Loch ness monster. I do wish that cartoon network writers could at least give us fans a writing contest for the winner's work to be submitted into the show and the condition is that the prof. writers can adjust the winner's storyline to fit with their needs. Please let the TFA writers or hasbro people consider this. TF fans, as well as I, can make good story fictions. So it would be great if they could give us fans to try it out.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
Goji_tron
Beasty

that is too bad. Does anyone think that it is a good idea to ask the writers of the TFA to allow such writer's contest to occur. Although I do say it is too bad if they don't allow the contest to occur. We can make good ideas for the seasons.
Closed Thread