Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-15-2017, 09:01 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
New Transformers Online MMO Gameplay Videos ? Closed Beta 3 Begins

MMO Culture is sharing with us today, a closer look at*Transformers Online video game for China (not to be confused with the abandoned 2012 game of the same name). The game has been updated with significant improvements following the feedback from first and second Closed Beta. The website states the following: “Officially licensed from Hasbro and crafted using Unreal Engine 4, Transformers Online is an upcoming team shooter exclusive to China under Tencent Games. Since Closed Beta 1, several change have been made to the game, including the skill system, improved graphics, user interface and more. Closed Beta 3 » Continue Reading.

The post New Transformers Online MMO Gameplay Videos – Closed Beta 3 Begins appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 01-15-2017, 09:55 AM   #2
TRUCKvsGUN
Re: New Transformers Online MMO Gameplay Videos ? Closed Beta 3 Begins

You know it's quality when they disable comments and up/down display on their youtube videos.

The graphics are the better part of a decade behind, the auto-targeting looks terrible and omg look at how slow Bumblebee drives! It's not even an mmo to boot. WFC/FOC came out so much earlier and still put this to shame.

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime

Last edited by TRUCKvsGUN; 01-15-2017 at 10:07 AM.
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 03:53 AM   #3
tawerbek
Banned
Re: New Transformers Online MMO Gameplay Videos ? Closed Beta 3 Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraRight View Post
Say YES to MMO culture that gave us a present that has created a whole might and magic culture and such games like World of Warcraft or League of Legends. So personally I love to play in League of Legends but this MMORPGs don't like to be stable with difficulty, so I've decided to take a service lol rank boosting that can boost my profile level pretty cheap but with good quality of work. Yeah, it's worth to spend less money then you can, I think...
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
tawerbek is offline   Reply With Quote