Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
acda
Mini-Con
My auctions on ebay/G1 Transformers

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't the best place or way for this, but I found this forum after I posted my auctions and thought it might be of interest to this community. I have 45 or so total auctions up, 12 of them are GoBots (not Transformers), the rest of them are single or multiple Transformers.

All are Generation 1 I think, all from the 80s (from when I was that age and playing with them). I took good care of my toys even when using them and almost all are in what I would call Very Good condition. There's one broken windshield and one wheel off in the entire lot, plus a few partly peeling stickers. Some are looser than others due to use, but I'm sure you are used to such things. Some were barely used, others more.

I (or my parents rather) were the original purchasers of all of them, and they've been in my care since. There are a few that became the victims of my nephews, they aren't included in the collection (also, I don't know where those are anyway =).

If there's someone who could let me know a value on these, that would be nice. I've had a few offers for the entire lot, but I have no way of knowing what's fair and what's low, so by default I assume they are low, especially on the first day.

In the end, I'd like to get a fair price for them and have them go somewhere where they will be enjoyed, rather than packed away and in my parents' basement.

I'd appreciate any and all suggestions! I'd even consider an appraiser type service, though I don't know where to find one of those either. Would be nice to at least find out if I'm screwing myself or not, haha.

And, of course, any interest in my auctions is certainly welcome! =D

http://shop.ebay.com/dewell/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thanks!

Aaron
acda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
sarmick01
Canadian Slag
Re: My auctions on ebay/G1 Transformers

You should have sorted the parts and bots before putting up for auction. You have Metroplex parts with Ultra Magnus.
sarmick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
Deemar
Banned

Looks like I'll be fighting a lot of you guys for some of these.
Deemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

try www.cobraislandtoys.com, put the part colour and what they are (missiles, guns etc) in, and you'll be able to sort them, when you click on the picture of it it will tell you where it's from, should take you less than an hour for all of them

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

The seekers are all G1, not G2, but some really nice stuff there!
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
acda
Mini-Con

I've corrected the pictures for Ultra Magnus and Omega Supreme now (uploaded new pictures without the extra items). Thanks for the feedback! I was taking pictures quickly yesterday and those got overlooked.

Thanks for the site too! I'll definitely be using that for sorting that pile out. It's gotta be done sometime... =)
acda is offline   Reply With Quote