Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 09-22-2016, 03:50 AM   #11
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: jjwan wants your TFTM '86 Digital Copy code

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
I dont so ......computers and TV are so u necessary
Phone is all you need.
Nuff said
If you're content with viewing your content on a much smaller screen size and minimal storage capacities, congrats on your minimalist lifestyle if that's what makes you happy. It's not for everyone though. So no, a stand alone smartphone is not enough for everyone. Agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
I invite you to read my original post to pickup up the slight nuance implied that I already own the Sony 20th Anniversary DVD:

Ergo , it would be a safe assumption to guess that I do, indeed, own a TV and a DVD player.

Besides, when your iPhone looks like Optimus' G1 trailer why wouldn't you want TFTM '86 playing on it ???

Plus, burning through my data plan as I sit and surf while waiting for my son during tennis lessons, or my daughter during dance lessons or for my youngest during Scouts meetings gets kinda expensive.

Mind still blown, Jackie?
The image was supposed to convey confusion, not an expression of being mind-blown, but oh well. Just because you had a 10-year old movie, it doesn't necessarily mean you still had a TV and DVD player, so no, I'm no longer confused, and quite relieved for you.

Nice case, sure, but given that you're living in BC, you shouldn't be surprised about the Canucks comments you seem to keep getting from it. If the blue bands weren't as think, it might look less like the stick and more like the intended truck striping.

Back on topic though, for as small as the screen is, why not just rip your DVD and compress the file to a smaller size? You're not going to see much of a significant improvement on your phone's screen to watch the high res digital copy vs a smaller sized video rip that has a lower resolution closer to the screen's native capabilities.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:11 PM   #12
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero
Re: jjwan wants your TFTM '86 Digital Copy code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigimus View Post
...why not just rip your DVD and compress the file to a smaller size?
Because laziness...

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote