Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-11-2016, 04:33 PM   #51
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: TRU will honor 25% discount on TW pre-orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp...oryId=83357336

That's the link for price matching an online order. It's pretty straightforward - just put in the item (copy and paste from your preorder receipt), and put in the price it should be and mention the current sale. That's all there is to it!

Thanks...for that link, did it work to price adjust for more than one item, or did you have to send multiple messages via that page?

Thanks guys, did anyone send an email about the price adjustment for Galvatron and Wheelie and not get a successful discount of 25%? If so, what was their reasoning?

Cheers,
MilanX3
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 05:12 PM   #52
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Thanks...for that link, did it work to price adjust for more than one item, or did you have to send multiple messages via that page?

Thanks guys, did anyone send an email about the price adjustment for Galvatron and Wheelie and not get a successful discount of 25%? If so, what was their reasoning?

Cheers,
MilanX3
It worked for me via email, here's what I wrote as my comments...

"Hello, Just wondering if I could get a price adjustment on this pending order (that I placed last week) which contains Transformers that are 25% off this week?"

I filled out the form with my order number, etc.
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 11:56 PM   #53
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
It worked for me via email, here's what I wrote as my comments...

"Hello, Just wondering if I could get a price adjustment on this pending order (that I placed last week) which contains Transformers that are 25% off this week?"

I filled out the form with my order number, etc.

Thanks so much..I am hoping they will honour it at the price I put in as now I see the same items with a different SKU and price....Form sent..hope it works! When they responded, they they send u an email? When does the price adjustment take effect?

Thanks again...Cobraaa...
MilanX3
Old 07-14-2016, 12:17 AM   #54
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Quote:
Thanks so much..I am hoping they will honour it at the price I put in as now I see the same items with a different SKU and price....Form sent..hope it works! When they responded, they they send u an email? When does the price adjustment take effect?

Thanks again...Cobraaa...
MilanX3
Yes they should send you an email within 48 hrs. The price adjustment will take affect when they charge your credit card which is just before it ships.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 04:48 PM   #55
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme987 View Post
Yes they should send you an email within 48 hrs. The price adjustment will take affect when they charge your credit card which is just before it ships.

The online route, they wouldnt give me a raincheck on Galvi, as they said his price is now different...they did say they would give it on Wheelie...not sure why this is an issue as I bought it for 19.99 and the sale is on now...poor logic....I wrote them back asking to fix it as the policy is clear and it has been granted for many others....Grr...
Old 07-16-2016, 11:45 AM   #56
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Here is the latest message, they twist the policy so they wont have to grant it, but its violating their own policy as im not responsible for the prices they set or if they change them afterwards

Anyone else not get the rebate? What was their reasoning...my impression was that anyone who asked had it granted.

...should be 45 days without issue. Any advice on how to handle this would be appreciated:

Thank you again for contacting Toys “R” Us regarding our Price Match Policy.

We are able to price match our own prices within 45 days of purchase. With our price match policy, we will price match the current sale price. Since the current sale price of the Transformers Generations Titans Return - Voyager Class - Nucleon and Galvatron is $22.47, as listed on our website, it does not qualify for a price match as you paid $2.48 less per item. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.

If you have any further questions, please simply respond to this email or feel free to call us at the number listed below.

Thank you again for contacting Toys “R” Us. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,

Erin, nb8t
Toys“R”Us Customer Service
1-800-TOYSRUS
Old 07-16-2016, 12:10 PM   #57
Gaming Turtle
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Here is the latest message, they twist the policy so they wont have to grant it, but its violating their own policy as im not responsible for the prices they set or if they change them afterwards

Anyone else not get the rebate? What was their reasoning...my impression was that anyone who asked had it granted.

...should be 45 days without issue. Any advice on how to handle this would be appreciated:

Thank you again for contacting Toys “R” Us regarding our Price Match Policy.

We are able to price match our own prices within 45 days of purchase. With our price match policy, we will price match the current sale price. Since the current sale price of the Transformers Generations Titans Return - Voyager Class - Nucleon and Galvatron is $22.47, as listed on our website, it does not qualify for a price match as you paid $2.48 less per item. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.

If you have any further questions, please simply respond to this email or feel free to call us at the number listed below.

Thank you again for contacting Toys “R” Us. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,

Erin, nb8t
Toys“R”Us Customer Service
1-800-TOYSRUS

Honestly I haven't tried but I can see the reasoning. They were listed at 19.99 due to incorrect SKUs. If Toys R Us wanted to they could correct them to 29.99 and then give the 25% discount. Instead they are still honoring the mistake price of 19.99. I'm good with that.
Gaming Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:48 AM   #58
Autocons
Universal Dominator

I was wondering if anybody has received confirmation of shipping for their pre-order? I have a pre-order for a TR Leader Optimus that is readily available in stores, yet I haven't received any shipping confirmation.
Autocons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 12:08 PM   #59
timcrook
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocons View Post
I was wondering if anybody has received confirmation of shipping for their pre-order? I have a pre-order for a TR Leader Optimus that is readily available in stores, yet I haven't received any shipping confirmation.
There is a release date on the web page for the tr toys, I think it is Aug 16.
Old 07-31-2016, 01:55 PM   #60
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaming Turtle View Post
Honestly I haven't tried but I can see the reasoning. They were listed at 19.99 due to incorrect SKUs. If Toys R Us wanted to they could correct them to 29.99 and then give the 25% discount. Instead they are still honoring the mistake price of 19.99. I'm good with that.
Yup. It's still 20 for a 30 buck toy.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote