Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #21
Landstander
Generation 2
Re: Transformers: Siege (What are you not buying in this toyline?)

I think I am skipping everything except the deluxes, but I might get shock wave too., and maybe the micro Masters.Oh yeah, and I need omega supreme of course

Last edited by Landstander; 11-12-2018 at 07:42 PM.
Landstander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 05:15 PM   #22
Marcotron
Robot Master

I'm going to have to get 3 reflectors. That is all.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 05:57 PM   #23
Ozrein
Stunticon

While pretty much all of the figures look great, I don't really need most of them. I'm really only getting Shockwave, Soundwave and Flywheels as top priorities. I'll probably pick up Thundercracker for my TC collection and will definitely buy Omega Supreme whenever he gets released.

Otherwise, I'm on the fence with Reflector/Refraktor, really good looking figure, awesome they finally made a camera version, but I don't need another Reflector, but it is a really good Reflector, but I'd have to buy 3 to get the camera mode, but... it goes on.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #24
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Unless Soundwave has a hidden tape deck mode, that actually looks like a tape deck, then nope to him. Also nope to Starscream. Just not loving that design.

Also might be choosy on where I get them. If the prices jump up, it’ll be TRU and Hasbro Winter Coupons or TRU sales. Maybe EB if I’m in neeeeeed (10% off is better than nothing, Walmart).
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #25
lifedragon99
Beasty

Going to get:
Shockwave
Reflektor
Skytreads
All Battlemasters
All Micromasters
Cog
Six-Gun
Brunt

I may get Ultra Magnus for the right price.

Gonna hold judgment on Omega but I will probably get him too.

Everything else doesn't really interest me. and gunpla has taken my money at the moment.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:42 PM   #26
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

I will say the Siege figures look really, really nice from what I've seen. What I'm mainly looking for out of this line are characters I haven't already picked up in other lines (Generations or MP). Refraktor looks like a winner (times three), and I'll likely get Skytread and Chromia. Tetrajet Starscream is interesting, but I'm still on the fence. I'm not into Micromasters or Target/Battlemasters, and the Titan companion figures like Cog and Sixgun haven't won me over. I will be curious about what's yet to be revealed in future waves, though.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #27
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Definitely passing on Ultra Magnus since I already have the CW version and don't need another (although having a properly transforming cab would be nice.) I also have CW Megatron, but I like the look of the new one's robot mode a lot more than the CW version, so I might pick that one up and sell my old one. Definitely getting the 'Waves, since I don't have figures of either of those characters that I'm really happy with (particularly Shock.) Definitely passing on Starscream; I already have quite a few versions of that character that I like, and I prefer the "War Within" interpretations of his cybertronian mode (i.e. the Cybertron, Titanium or WFC figures) to the straight-up Tetrajet that he's getting here. I'm also almost certainly going to pass on the Micromasters and Battlemasters, since I've never been a fan of tiny figures.

The rest I'm not sure about; I'll wait for more reviews to come in.