Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-12-2018, 09:02 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Apartment MP placing ideas

I live in a one bedroom apartment since July 1st. Now my furniture is all set, I still feel like my living room is empty (only have a tv, a tv stand, a coffee table, a couch, a lamp and small table bench next to my tv). Since I've decided that I am going to start collecting MP's, but not going overboard (3-4 MP's), should I place my first MP on the TV stand right next to the TV? or should I get a small cabinet instead? And I still don't know where to put my cabinet, in my bedroom next to my dresser, or next to my TV stand. The thing is, come Christmas time, I would have to move the cabinet, since that's where I installed my tree.

Any ideas, thoughts, opnions?

Thanks.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #2
Retrospex
Plastiholics Anonymous
Re: Apartment MP placing ideas

Get a DETOLF from Ikea my dude!
Old 02-12-2018, 09:31 PM   #3
bishop
Generation 2

Definately get one or two *detolf white* and get a *white lack* floating shelf.

Ikea has some cool ideas for display!
bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:29 PM   #4
Scowly Prowl
Calculating variables...

A white Besta two cube unit, with the clear glass door for each cube. You will have space to grow the collection, and it's clean and multipurpose.
Scowly Prowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:17 PM   #5
Buvshaia
Mini-Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
I live in a one bedroom apartment since July 1st. Now my furniture is all set, I still feel like my living room is empty (only have a tv, a tv stand, a coffee table, a couch, a lamp and small table bench next to my tv). Since I've decided that I am going to start collecting MP's, but not going overboard (3-4 MP's), should I place my first MP on the TV stand right next to the TV? or should I get a small cabinet instead? And I still don't know where to put my cabinet, in my bedroom next to my dresser, or next to my TV stand. The thing is, come Christmas time, I would have to move the cabinet, since that's where I installed my tree.

Any ideas, thoughts, opnions?

Thanks.
Ooh that's perfect! Perfect minimalism in all its glory! Personally, I also prefer minimalism, but if you do not have enough space in a two-room apartment, then you could buy an apartment cheap from these guys PARC-CLEMATIS.COM.SG. There you will have enough money for a three-room apartment, where you would definitely have enough space for a dresser, TV stand, cabinet, Christmas tree and everything you want
Buvshaia is offline   Reply With Quote