Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-27-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
kidkid
Has anyone seen the followings in Vancouver area?

Hi guys. I am looking for Classic Deluxe Cliffjumper, Grimlock, Ramjet and Classic Voyager Megatron. I am currently at Vancouver BC Canada. If anyone seen them, please let me know. By the ways, i also want to know where do you guys usually get your transformers at Vancouver? I tried to searh all these figures for a long time...almost everyday after work, i go to different Zellers, Walmart, and Toy's R Us, but don't seem to be able to find them. Maybe there is any other place where you can get them? Hope you guys can help out. Lastly I would also want to know if you guys know if the Devastator going to be in Canada any time soon?
kidkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag
Talking Re: Has anyone seen the followings in Vancouver area?

Toy Traders in Langley is a good spot they usually carry Target exclusives. In Richmondcheck out J-Hobby, Ultra Action Toys, and a Kiosk in Richmond Ctr (Same owner as Ultra Action Toys). In Vancouver, check Comic Land they seem to be getting the Titaniums in stock. Ages 3 and Up in Metrotown, Ever Toys in Crystal Mall Burnaby. Thats all I know, hope that helps.
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
kidkid
Red face Re: Has anyone seen the followings in Vancouver area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Spec View Post
Toy Traders in Langley is a good spot they usually carry Target exclusives. In Richmondcheck out J-Hobby, Ultra Action Toys, and a Kiosk in Richmond Ctr (Same owner as Ultra Action Toys). In Vancouver, check Comic Land they seem to be getting the Titaniums in stock. Ages 3 and Up in Metrotown, Ever Toys in Crystal Mall Burnaby. Thats all I know, hope that helps.
I haf already tried all those. J-Hobby doesn't sell American products...only Japanese.. Ultra Action Toys, Ever Toys actually haf the same owner...plus their stuff are kind of ripe off...Ages 3 and Up, been there, they have only small amount of transformers, but not the ones i am looking for. See? I did my homework, LOL Anyways, thanx for your help Anyone else know where i can get them?

Last edited by kidkid; 04-27-2007 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
ChrisW
Thread Killer
Re: Has anyone seen the followings in Vancouver area?

I have yet to see Classics Cliffjumper or Ramjet in the Vancouver area. (I got mine from Digital Toys.)

Grimlock was sighted a few weeks ago at The Bay in down town Vancouver.

I've seen Classics Gun Megatron in Richmond (TRU, Zellers), but not recently.

As far as Devastator is concerned, the Canadian Wal-Marts don't always get the US Wal-Mart exclusives. Consider ordering him online or find someone in the US who is willing to get him for you.
ChrisW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #5
kidkid

LOL, thanx to constructicon from the sighting thread. I just went down to London Drugs at Brentwood mall and got the Ramjet and Cliffjumper...it is $16.99. Oh well, i am happy still. Now just need Voyeger Megatron and Grimlock~ Please let me know and i will get them right away

Well...if Devastator isn't gonna be out in Canada, i am gonna rush to the US for it...I tried to ask Walmart yesterday, they said they don't have such product yet...how unfortunate....

Last edited by kidkid; 04-28-2007 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:31 AM   #6
RedOktobre
Alternator

Hey kidkid,

I've been trying to locate a good Classics Grimlock and Classics Megatron too!

Like ChrisW said, there is 1 Classic Grimlock at the downtown Bay for $ 14.99, but the bottom of the box is slight open/torn on the lower right hand corner so, I didn't buy it. I wanted one MISB.

I may go to States tomorrow morning with my GF. Hopefully, I'll be able to convince my GF to let me go to Target & Walmart.

West Broadway Toys R Us has quite a few Classic Bumblebee, Mirage, Astrotrain, Jetfire, and Optimus Prime.

RedOktobre
RedOktobre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:51 AM   #7
kidkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOktobre View Post
there is 1 Classic Grimlock at the downtown Bay for $ 14.99, but the bottom of the box is slight open/torn on the lower right hand corner so, I didn't buy it.
OMG, why did people do that for Such a waste.... Anyways, if anyone found Classic Voyeger Megatron and Classic Deluxe Grimlock, pls let me know, i will keep on checking this forum.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #8
Constructicon
Generation 2

West Vancouver The Bay had two Classics Grimlock last Saturday. Try your luck there.
Constructicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:43 AM   #9
kidkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constructicon View Post
West Vancouver The Bay had two Classics Grimlock last Saturday. Try your luck there.

Thanx, Constructicon. I haf already got one from The Bay at Downtown today Luckily there was one left, and it is on my selves already, hehe~ I checked the condition for the box, it is exceptable. I asked the salesman and he said that was the last one they got! Now I just need Voyeger Megatron. If anyone know where I can get one, please let me know. I will be appreciated.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:00 AM   #10
kidkid

There is no hope i can get the classic voyeger megatron. U guys got any suggestion for which online store is good to purchase it, except ebay? Is GoldenAgeToys.com good?