Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-10-2016, 03:14 AM   #781
Flanker
Generation 2
Re: Combiner Wars/Generations

I was messing with the Titan Masters tonight and noticed that none of the Wave 2 TM-class head figures have their faces painted. In contrast, the faces of their Wave 1 counterparts are all coloured in one way or another.

I'm a fan of the Titan Master figures so far, a surprised one, in fact, but seriously, what was RehashBro thinking? I'm totally fine with their doing repaint-jobs on these cute, little triple-changers, but where the hell are the paints?!
Old 11-10-2016, 11:18 AM   #782
Marcotron
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
Pretty cool, though I still can't get over the feeling that using the Blitzwing and Octane molds for the faction leaders seems rather lazy and uninspired. Those molds don't look very promising to me, and I feel that Optimus and Megatron deserved better molds to represent them. Powermaster OP was a great figure, and I wished we had an equivalent sized figure with the Headmaster gimmick for Megatron.
Is there a way to make the thruster looking holes on Prime's shoulder pylons to aim backwards to look more like thrusters? Even if they are upright, it might break up the whole "two halves of a truck cab hanging of a plane" look.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:28 PM   #783
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
Pretty cool, though I still can't get over the feeling that using the Blitzwing and Octane molds for the faction leaders seems rather lazy and uninspired. Those molds don't look very promising to me, and I feel that Optimus and Megatron deserved better molds to represent them. Powermaster OP was a great figure, and I wished we had an equivalent sized figure with the Headmaster gimmick for Megatron.
Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Octane, and Broadside are all the original uses of the molds (or pre-molds) of Sentinel, Prime, Megatron, and Tidal Wave.

They have been doing that for a while now.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:34 AM   #784
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hopefully TR will release a better Wheeljack, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Prowl, Bluestreak, Smokescreen, Tracks figures
Old 11-22-2016, 03:37 AM   #785
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Hopefully TR will release a better Wheeljack, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Prowl, Bluestreak, Smokescreen, Tracks figures
Unlikely. None of those are on the confirmed/rumoured lists, and by then we'll move on.

IMO Wheeljack, Tracks, Sunstreaker have terrific figures previously in CHUG. The Datsun bros have solid toys.

For me, I'm absolutely sick and tired of seeing season 1 Autobot Cars. I know they're among the most popular yet they're done to death. One thing I'm loving about Titans Return is getting toys of characters we've rarely seen updated, or NEVER gotten since G1. I'll take a Triggerhappy over another fucking car from the original MTMTE three-parter.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:36 AM   #786
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcotron View Post
Is there a way to make the thruster looking holes on Prime's shoulder pylons to aim backwards to look more like thrusters? Even if they are upright, it might break up the whole "two halves of a truck cab hanging of a plane" look.
You can do this:

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote