Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-15-2015, 10:47 AM   #31
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
Re: Why people don't say NO

I may have been guilty of that to some of you - my sincere apologies.

I noticed that trend as well more recently now than ever, they don't even say Hi! Notice some members and people on kijiji are lacking people and communication skills. They don't even leave their name. I personally like to know who I’m doing business with. I had one recently, first message lowballs me and asking free shipping on top. I’m very reasonable and fair (my feedbacks are self-explanatory) but come on man – I will decide which figures are for free not you!

When a buyer is interested, I make it a great experience from beginning to the end. I treat the buyer like I would like to be treated – make sense, I think!!??

Recently, I had a discussion with my wife who has been doing a few too many transactions on ebay and it is incredible how people don’t care about anything but the money. So, she now understands my frustration.

That said, without naming usernames because I/we sure could point out a few (and you know who you are), please polite, courteous, and PLEASE communicate properly in a timely manner. That is why it makes the community of cybertron.ca so great!

Furthermore, if you have a want list and getting PM’s it only takes a few minutes to responds to say thanks but no thanks.

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:11 AM   #32
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiel_ca View Post
Just went through one of these situations myself. A week of completely pleasant back and forth communication about condition, quality, completeness of items and me sending several extra pictures and then a final agreement on the deal. They sounded very happy to be getting the items. Then they followed up with the "can you hold it for a month" and "if I back out I'll let you know". Yep I know where this is going, never heard from them again. Mad, no don't have time for that. Annoying, yep. Like everyone has been saying just say I'm not going to be able to do it. No harm, no foul.
I had almost this exact same situation.

Back and forth for a good 4 or 5 days, sent pictures, was told yeah I'll take it after all was said and done, got it boxed up and ready to ship, got an email saying they could get the item off BBTS shipped cheaper. Went to BBTS (ON THE SAME DAY they said they bought it), figure with shipping, converting US to Canadian, and customs was over 100 bucks more easily.

Just wasted my time is all they did. Can't stand that.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:23 PM   #33
Soundwaves
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmus View Post
I understand a deal is only a deal if both parties agress at the end.
So...
I don't have an issue if you ask me if the item is still available and tell me "NO, I will pass" at the end.
I don't have an issue if you ask me all the questions afterward and tell me "NO, I will pass" at the end.
I don't have an issue even you ask me how much is the shipping and tell me "NO, I will pass" at the end.
I also don't have an issue even we have discussed how much is the deal (figures + postage) and tell me "NO, I will pass" at the end.
OH, one more, I also don't have an issue if you tell me to come and pick up and tell me "NO, I will pass" afterward. I understand people can change their decision.

BUT I DO HAVE a hard time to understand why some people will not do the very last step "NO, I will pass" or something like that if they decide not to proceed or continue the conversation. Instead, they just disappear over the internet thin air. HAHAHA
Welcome to the anonymous world of the Internet. Where nobody owes anyone else anything.
Soundwaves is offline   Reply With Quote