Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-24-2016, 12:33 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Transformers : Universal Collision Stop Motion Trailer

So, anyone who knows my reviews has heard me mention, time-to-time, that I am working on a stop motion series. I wish to accomplish three things with this. 1. Present a compelling and unique story. 2. Show my, hopeful, evolution in this art form as subsequent episodes become available. 3. Use this as another means to demonstrate custom work and play value for the figures I review. Hopefully you join me on this journey and enjoy the series along the way. the PLAN is for 4 seasons of 13 episodes each. I will post one a week as I get a season completed, or near completion at least. Still, I thought now was a good time to offer the first trailer.
STORY:
Megatron's tyranny has brought about the end of the universe. Still not satisfied with that swath of destruction, he concocts a means by which he can transcend the barriers that separate realities! He craves new war and new opportunities to conquer! As universes collide a new brand of evil will rise. Can the Autobots stop him from plundering one reality after another?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqY0zz7ssg
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:36 PM   #2
mr_lude2000
Generation 1
Re: Transformers : Universal Collision Stop Motion Trailer

I thought the trailer was pretty good!
I'm looking forward to more of your work!
Great job so far!!!
mr_lude2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:03 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers : Universal Collision Stop Motion Trailer

Thanks! And, to be fair, I threw the trailer together in about 2 hours from midnight to 2 AM, so it is an introduction to the story but a big light on the actual stop motion part. Many scenes came from the first couple of episodes, which I said look kinda rough. the best indication there of what the work currently looks like is the very brief little constructicon scene. Plenty more coming as this series gets going. I can promise this, episodes are longer than Machinima's Combiner Wars,lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote