Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 11-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Benzo
Plastic Crack Addict
Transformers Generations Hoist and Thundercracker Released at Canadian Retail

Thanks to cybertron.ca member The 12th Prime for letting us know that Transformers Generations wave 6 deluxe Hoist and Thundercracker These have been found at a Walmart in Ontario.

To find these and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.
Attached Images

Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha
Re: Transformers Generations Hoist and Thundercracker Released at Canadian Retail

Are they also in dumb Canadian package?
Old 11-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
mcmus
Animated
Re: Transformers Generations Hoist and Thundercracker Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
Are they also in dumb Canadian package?
Worst than the dumb Canadian package, no Orion Pax sticker on top of the cardback.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
Tonestar
Star Seeker

The front packaging on these are dollar store worthy at best-actually worse than dollar store because even those $3 animal converters have better frontside packaging. The backs still have the bios but I would not buy these to collect or hold on to, buy them if you want to open them and enjoy them. I bought Hoist for that reason and he's a good figure and looks good next to Trailcutter/breaker but I won't them to keep in their awful packaging.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #5
protoform_ironhide
Commander

If that's the case... I may have to get the alternative US version again. How do we let Canada Hasbro knows these aren't selling because of their cheap packaging? They need to learn a lesson that you cannot give us shitty packaging.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #6
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
If that's the case... I may have to get the alternative US version again. How do we let Canada Hasbro knows these aren't selling because of their cheap packaging? They need to learn a lesson that you cannot give us shitty packaging.
I don't think Hasbro Canada really cares. When the deluxe goes on sales under $10 they will sell.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #7
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
I don't think Hasbro Canada really cares. When the deluxe goes on sales under $10 they will sell.
Yes, I think you are right.. they really do move when they are on sale for 10 now to think about it. I guess we won't be getting nice packages like the ones from the States
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #8
ninjha
Machine War

Yes, I will be waiting for the $10 packages as well. My son doesn't care about the packages, he just wants the "original" characters
ninjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
CBII
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Yes, I think you are right.. they really do move when they are on sale for 10 now to think about it. I guess we won't be getting nice packages like the ones from the States

I have the US version...Paid sale price and it comes with the Comic. I'm not a comic guy but I'm enjoying these non the less....In the case of Thundercracker I was so underwhelmed with that figure that I was happy to at least have the comic to read after fiddling with the toy.

QC is shit on IDW Thundercracker....just transforming it you get stress marks in the blue plastic. I recommend that no one pays more then $10 for that toy.
CBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #10
Grayfox
Crossover

Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote