Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-18-2017, 02:36 PM   #311
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.
Re: Ontario non sightings community chat.

I was just reminded why I haven't been to the TRU at Steeles and Hilda for almost two years; a new TF movie on the horizon, a 25% off sale starting today, and their measly 3 foot by 6 foot TF section had an abundance of CW leader Skywarp and very little else.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:48 PM   #312
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

So since no Walmart in my area seems to have TR Broadside in stock, I've decided to order him online. And since TRU currently has that 25% off sale, I'm going to try Walmart's "ad match by email" feature.
Basically you enter your info, your order number, then the details and a link to the relevant sale, and then wait for them to get back to you.

So now I wait.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:03 PM   #313
Tonestar
Star Seeker

WalMART.ca currently has limited stock of TR Titanmasters Shuffler and Repugnus in stock for anyone whom is still looking for them.
Good Luck !
Old 10-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #314
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
WalMART.ca currently has limited stock of TR Titanmasters Shuffler and Repugnus in stock for anyone whom is still looking for them.
Good Luck !
and within 2 minutes they are gone lol
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:38 PM   #315
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
and within 2 minutes they are gone lol
as of this post they are both back in stock, better hurry if you want em':

https://www.walmart.ca/en/toys/actio...st&orderBy=ASC
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:46 PM   #316
Tonestar
Star Seeker

I just saw on the Frosted Flakes' boxes that the Kelloggs' Toy Promotion is back. You still have to buy 2 boxes of specially marked cereal and redeem both codes to get coupon for a Free $10 toy or a coupon for $10 off $25 toy(s) purchase. At $5.98 for a box of cereal, it doesn't seem worth it anymore IMHO but it's back for those that want to take advantage of it.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:07 PM   #317
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
I just saw on the Frosted Flakes' boxes that the Kelloggs' Toy Promotion is back. You still have to buy 2 boxes of specially marked cereal and redeem both codes to get coupon for a Free $10 toy or a coupon for $10 off $25 toy(s) purchase. At $5.98 for a box of cereal, it doesn't seem worth it anymore IMHO but it's back for those that want to take advantage of it.
Too bad it used to be such a good deal. That’s what got me into collecting a couple years ago. Bought like 25
Boxes at $3
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 04:33 PM   #318
Tonestar
Star Seeker

HEY FOLKS !!!!! TRU has brought back those 3 wonderful TF saving coupons again but this time it is called WONDERFUL WINTER SAVINGS.
You can save $20 when you spend $50 on Regular Priced Hasbro TF's and other brands as well as Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Regular Priced TF'S and other brands as well as a No Exclusions coupon which saves you an Additional 10% off of Sale, Clearance and Regular Priced TF's and other brands.
These coupons are good until the March 31st, 2018 and you can use the codes online or print them out to use them in store or you can save the coupon/code on your smart device.
I would bring the link but I never have any luck doing that on any site so can someone else please do it for everyone else.
Right now it is just a pop up on TRU.CA so you can click that and pick which one(s) you want. Should be able to use the 10% off coupon this week to save some more $$$ on POTP.
Enjoy !
Old 12-27-2017, 05:51 PM   #319
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
HEY FOLKS !!!!! TRU has brought back those 3 wonderful TF saving coupons again but this time it is called WONDERFUL WINTER SAVINGS.
You can save $20 when you spend $50 on Regular Priced Hasbro TF's and other brands as well as Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Regular Priced TF'S and other brands as well as a No Exclusions coupon which saves you an Additional 10% off of Sale, Clearance and Regular Priced TF's and other brands.
These coupons are good until the March 31st, 2018 and you can use the codes online or print them out to use them in store or you can save the coupon/code on your smart device.
I would bring the link but I never have any luck doing that on any site so can someone else please do it for everyone else.
Right now it is just a pop up on TRU.CA so you can click that and pick which one(s) you want. Should be able to use the 10% off coupon this week to save some more $$$ on POTP.
Enjoy !
This should work

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp...earchSort=TRUE
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:37 PM   #320
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Enjoy !
nice find
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote