Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 05-06-2015, 12:56 PM   #1
zackmak
Robot Master
Cullen VIP badges idea

Since I bet these badges will become somewhat of a keepsake/display item considering the popularity of the guest and what people paid for them, I was thinking why not treat the badges like a collectible, and offer variants to them?

For example, Cullen did three different Optimus Prime characters, so on the front of these badges, why not have different renditions of the characters he's voiced (eg. G1 OP, Movie OP, Prime OP)?

Idea 1: Session 1 people get G1 OP on their badges; Session 2 people get Movie OP; Session 3 (Sunday) get Prime OP

Idea 2: Have people choose their badge variant when they show up to get it

Idea 3: Those that purchased, for example, 2 VIP badges under their name, get 2 different badge variations pre-selected by TFcon organizers

No doubt, most people will be getting OP stuff signed, so keeping the badge art to OP (and not Eeyore, Irondhide, etc) will allow them to display their badge close to what they had signed, and it will tie in nicely.

These badges might also become like trading cards, where a person would want to trade their G1 Optimus Prime badge for a Prime Optimus Prime badge because their item that was signed was from Prime.

OR, if anything put ALL THREE versions of Cullen's Optimus Primes on the front of the badge, and be done with it.
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #2
Gumby
Beasty
Re: Cullen VIP badges idea

Nice idea but for me I'd want G1 Prime. Would hate to spend all that money and then be stuck with an image I'm not fond of.
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:01 AM   #3
zackmak
Robot Master
Re: Cullen VIP badges idea

Your'e probably in the majority. Maybe have 'idea 2', or put all three OP on the badge, then.
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote