Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 01-20-2020, 10:56 PM   #91
riders80
Generation 1
Re: BigWillay

Purchased KFC Reflector and Downbeat from Will. Great guy to deal with. Thanks
riders80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:44 PM   #92
OptimusB38
Optimus B

Met up for a sweet trade transaction with BW and Primecron at the con. Great guy! Always a pleasure! Thanks again
OptimusB38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 10:04 AM   #93
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

He helped me out in a threesome transaction. He offered me great cash/trade in exchange for him to get the figures of interest. I am completely satisfied with outcome of this threesome transaction. Always a pleasure dealing with my BFFTFCONBUDDY!! See you @ TFCON2020@@

PS: get your head out of the gutter!!

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458

Last edited by PrimeCron; 01-30-2020 at 10:10 AM.
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 11:21 AM   #94
Raine
Beasty

Bought FT Jabber from Will, great experience as always. Thank you
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #95
PrimeCron
Metroplex

Completed yet again other great cash/trade transaction. Thank you very much for the transaction and enjoy the figure.

Feedback link...
Old 09-18-2021, 09:25 AM   #96
PrimeCron
Metroplex

After weeks of discussion we finally finalized a biga$$ trade/deal transaction with this member. Thank you very much for the transaction!!!

Feedback link...
Old 11-15-2021, 08:07 AM   #97
PrimeCron
Metroplex

Yet another great transaction, I had bought something for myself and he showed interest right away so we worked out a cash/trade deal. Thank you very much for helping me out!!

Feedback link...
Old 04-02-2022, 02:56 PM   #98
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Had a great transaction with BigWillay, and bought Siege Jetfire and a Shockwave Labs upgrade kit for it from him. He was very communicative throughout the process and readily updated me with any issues concerning the figure and the shipping procedure. I am very pleased to say that the transaction went very smoothly and that there were no hitches in the process.

I also received the figure exactly as described, and he took great care to package everything properly to ensure it arrived at my address in good condition. Very satisfied with the care taken by him on that front. I have to say that I was very excited to get to handle the figure and the upgrade kit that was included. It has proven to be an item I find difficult to put down recently, and does indeed have an imposing presence on my shelf.

Not only that, BigWillay was also very knowledgeable in 3P and MP figures, and readily shared his knowledge on them with me, as I have some interest in such items, but was uncertain on what to look for. He was willing to remain in contact with me to talk about these subjects and that was very much appreciated by me. This is especially because it is rare for such communication to continue past the resolution of the actual business transaction. I greatly appreciate the communication here, as he did it with no benefit to himself, and must have spent considerable time in doing so. I felt his passion for the subject shine in those conversations, and very much value his knowledge. I undoubtedly learned a lot from him as a result.

All in all, I highly recommend this user, as he is very communicative, took care to update me on the status of my order, and is very knowledgeable on higher end figures, such as 3P and MP items. I very much appreciate the time he spent to discuss things with me during the transaction, and for a significant time afterwards. Should the opportunity arise for me to do business with him again, I would be very glad to do so.

Last edited by WereDragon EX; 04-02-2022 at 02:59 PM.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote