Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-29-2023, 06:04 PM   #3191
Nyax78
Generation 1
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
You can only cancel within half hour. Yes its stupid.
Oh well. At least I only have to drive or walk 550 meters to return something to Wal-Mart. Gamestop or TRU I'd have to drive like 30 kilometers.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 09:01 PM   #3192
Baryonyx
Armada

I think people have clued in that he's an easy flip to buyers in the States, where he largely did not appear.
Baryonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:44 AM   #3193
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Just noticed on the app that titan CyberPlex has gone back up to 299.99, sold & shipped by WalMart
Used to be 199.99 for longer than I expected, felt like at least 2-3 weeks maybe? Anyways it isn’t anymore
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 03:51 PM   #3194
Vrillon77
Generation 2

Just like to share a frustrating experience.

So I was trying to preorder cloudcover and some other stuff. And I tried online checkout, but then it said I cannot use credit card because it expires in July of this year. Ok, so I tried paypal. "Sorry can't use paypal for preorders". No option to use debit card. Ok, bill is 80.17. Bought a $81 dollar digital walmart gift card online with my "expiring" credit card. Tried to complete preorder with gift card and says can't verify credit card. WTF walmart why do you need to verify my credit card when I'm using a giftcard. So I removed the credit card completely from my account, emptied shopping cart, cleared cookies, open and closed browser. Logged back in made order again. Shows no credit card on my account. Tried order again with gift card and it automatically recovered old credit card info somehow and said it needs verifying... So I put in the 3 digit verification code on back of credit card just to try, and only then, the order completed with the gift card.

/rant over.
Vrillon77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 04:04 PM   #3195
Atomicgarden
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrillon77 View Post

So I was trying to preorder cloudcover and some other stuff. And I tried online checkout, but then it said I cannot use credit card because it expires in July of this year. Ok, so I tried paypal. "Sorry can't use paypal for preorders". No option to use debit card. Ok, bill is 80.17. Bought a $81 dollar digital walmart gift card online with my "expiring" credit card. Tried to complete preorder with gift card and says can't verify credit card. WTF walmart why do you need to verify my credit card when I'm using a giftcard. So I removed the credit card completely from my account, emptied shopping cart, cleared cookies, open and closed browser. Logged back in made order again. Shows no credit card on my account. Tried order again with gift card and it automatically recovered old credit card info somehow and said it needs verifying... So I put in the 3 digit verification code on back of credit card just to try, and only then, the order completed with the gift card.

/rant over.
Same thing happened to me trying to preorder Toxitron. They didn?t accept Paypal for preorders, then they wouldn?t take my credit card because just like you, it expires before the estimated release date. I ended up just using my wife card. Anyway it was still a frustrating experience
Atomicgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 01:11 AM   #3196
Patate
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrillon77 View Post

/rant over.
That sounds frustrating.

Personally, I prefer to have 2 credit cards so when one is about to expire or one gets stolen and needed to be replaced, I can still pay my bills and stuff in time.

Not a good idea to have 2 if someone can't control their spending, but great otherwise.
Patate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 12:50 PM   #3197
Undrave
Canadian Slag

I just got my shipping notice for Hound!
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 01:21 PM   #3198
Skorpulator
Armada

We all did I think.

And I found it at my local WM today. Not at the special preorder price though, so I'm good. Still unable to find Hot Rod though...
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:46 AM   #3199
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Evo core Swoop
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000205265665

Evo core Scarr
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000205267608

Evo leader Armada Megatron
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000205269567
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:42 PM   #3200
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Got a shipping notice yesterday for Legacy dlx Shrapnel.
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart