Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 01-03-2014, 06:12 PM   #11
TheToyTrove
Maximal
TheToyTrove's Ebay Auctions
Re: Sponsor News The Toy Trove- Generations Deluxe Wave 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
Hey Dude, welcome! I have to drop by the next time I'm in town
Thanks, and for sure. We're open 7 days a week, and I'm usually here for six of them
TheToyTrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:56 PM   #12
DuG
Titanium

Welcome, it was great meeting and buying from you at AFX and I look forward to seeing you at the Collectors Con.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #13
TheToyTrove
Maximal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
Welcome, it was great meeting and buying from you at AFX and I look forward to seeing you at the Collectors Con.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to this con as well. It will be interesting to see how it does in January, and we'll probably be bringing our largest selection of transformers to a con yet. So, should be fun.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:01 AM   #14
m.arndt
Generation 1

Cool!
One question though... I've tried navigating the website & I'm having trouble locating 3rd party items. Any tips on where to find them on the site?
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:42 AM   #15
TheToyTrove
Maximal

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Cool!
One question though... I've tried navigating the website & I'm having trouble locating 3rd party items. Any tips on where to find them on the site?

I don't have too much right now, but like I said, I'm quickly growing my inventory. You can find all my 3rd party items under imports here: https://www.thetoytrove.com/collecti...s-c-5_398.html

At the moment I just have the Tetra Squadron fighters from Impossible Toys in stock, and I have the Mania King from Unique Toys on preorder. I also have the Impossible Toys Bumblebees coming in, and just don't have them on the website yet. If you have some suggestions on 3rd party items that you want to see me carry, just let me know. I can let you know if I can get them in right away or if they're something I can put on preorder.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #16
TheToyTrove
Maximal

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Cool!

I just did a little tweeking to my Transformers section. Now you can click on the Transformers category, and the rest are subcategories under that, including Hasbro, Takara Tommy, and 3rd Party. I also added the IT Bumblebees that I spoke of.

https://www.thetoytrove.com/collecti...s-c-5_480.html
Old 01-05-2014, 08:22 PM   #17
chuskers
Machine War

Been to the store twice and got my first ever Takara MP figure - Streak, can't wait to get my Smokescreen from them soon.

Such a great store, it's so nice to have a toy shop to walk into around these parts that offers imports and Hasbro. Hope the Transformers section continues to grow and I know I'll have a new number one place to look for all my Transformer needs. Automaton was good - but a local store, with great prices and a friendly owner - Glad to have found you and welcome to Cybertron.ca :-)
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:05 AM   #18
TheToyTrove
Maximal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuskers View Post
Been to the store twice and got my first ever Takara MP figure - Streak, can't wait to get my Smokescreen from them soon.

Such a great store, it's so nice to have a toy shop to walk into around these parts that offers imports and Hasbro. Hope the Transformers section continues to grow and I know I'll have a new number one place to look for all my Transformer needs. Automaton was good - but a local store, with great prices and a friendly owner - Glad to have found you and welcome to Cybertron.ca :-)
There, now you went and made me blush lol. Thanks a lot. Glad to see I'm doing something right
Old 01-06-2014, 09:14 AM   #19
pside9
Beasty

I got my Streak from there as well. I was surprised to find it but happy I stepped in.
pside9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #20
Batman
The Dark Knight

The Toy Trove is an awesome place to shop! Got me a Black Series Boba Fett from them before Christmas. Great packing and fast shipping! A+++++ Hope to shop with you guys a lot in 2014!