Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-03-2020, 05:50 PM   #2071
FlyingVEE
Generation 2
Send a message via ICQ to FlyingVEE
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
My Ratchat + Lifeline 2 pack was delivered yesterday in bubble envelope but the brown box survived the ordeal pretty well.
SAME HERE! I was stumped when it arrived as I wasn't expecting anything nor notified that my Medic 2-pack shipped... and poof, it showed up this morning.

The bubble envelope surprised me.

Why is Amazon.ca being such complete A-holes... Hasbro needs to know how they are F-ing up the fandom with their inconsistencies and mainly both Amazon.CA and .USA improper shipping methods.
FlyingVEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:52 PM   #2072
FlyingVEE
Generation 2
Send a message via ICQ to FlyingVEE

My Ironhide + Prowl is still shown as "delayed, not yet shipped"... fingers crossed it arrives.

But my Conehead 2-Pack is cancelled by Amazon.ca and still shows "currently unavailable".

Has anyone been lucky to "re-order" any of these 3 exclusives after Amazon auto-cancelled your pre-order?

The anxiety of not being able to purchase from retail what is rightfully "ours" for the fandom is stressing me out...
FlyingVEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:05 PM   #2073
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingVEE View Post
My Ironhide + Prowl is still shown as "delayed, not yet shipped"... fingers crossed it arrives.

But my Conehead 2-Pack is cancelled by Amazon.ca and still shows "currently unavailable".

Has anyone been lucky to "re-order" any of these 3 exclusives after Amazon auto-cancelled your pre-order?

The anxiety of not being able to purchase from retail what is rightfully "ours" for the fandom is stressing me out...
My Ironhide + Prowl and Coneheads have only been delayed but not cancelled, yet. Will wait and see.

Worst come to worst I can try to source these from Japan (same things with some Japanese labels slapped on the boxes by TakaraTomy).

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:52 PM   #2074
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

Weirdly over the past few days the Ironhide/Prowl listing has had some new reviews on it.. All from UK and the latest ones from US.... are Amazon.ca figures even getting to Canada?
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:53 PM   #2075
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

Reading everyone's comments is really making me worried. My med-kit 2 pack was supposed to be here yesterday but now it's expected for sometime today to the 7th.
Also expecting my Pixel 5 today but Google screwed up my tracking number so nobody knows where it is so I'm just completely paranoid about anything coming in the mail.

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:53 PM   #2076
kvu
Generation 1

the ironhide/prowl was just recently released in the US. strangely the ratchet set isn't due until December 1 in the US
kvu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 07:58 PM   #2077
Wheeljack00
Generation 2

I had ratchet and green arcee show up today from.ca and ironhide/prowl have shipped from .com. Ship dates for each changed multiple times.
Wheeljack00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 08:54 PM   #2078
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Got my ratchet and paragon medic today in the bubble envelope people mentioned. Oh well. At least he came. My conehead two pack is delayed but not cancelled at CA (ironhide was cancelled in the first wave a couple months ago). I was able to order ironhide+prowl on amazon.com but no shipment yet.

Barricade + punch's shipment rate is screwed up on amazon.com (weight typo apparently) so I haven't bothered buying it yet and missed out on .ca.

I really hate this situation.

At least I got a Pit of Judgment from Hasbro Pulse yesterday. The Quintesson is cool and my son and I re-watched the Judge scenes from the Movie and Return of Optimus Prime tonight because we were having fun with it. Not sure it was really worth the price, but at least I have a Quint since they are impossible to find in the regular voyager...

And PS that new Arcee transformation (having finally had one with Paragon Medic) really is crappy... My first time experiencing it. My completionist mentality means I still have an Arcee in box here, but I haven't opened it. I think I want to keep my TR Arcee as my main display Arcee and I've been trimming duplicates so I may return Arcee to the store.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 01:12 AM   #2079
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Got my Paradon set today. Fortunately, it came in a box and not a bubble mailer. What I'm confused about is that they painted the lips on Lifeline, but they couldn't be bothered to paint the lips on Arcee. What the heck Hasbro!
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 04:27 AM   #2080
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno

Got my medics today too, albeit in just the box with a label slapped on it.

Worth noting too it was dropped off by an Amazon Quality Assurance guy; sounds like it might have gotten misplaced or something. I'm not the only person this happened to locally either, oddly.