Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 09-02-2020, 05:53 AM   #1
vjcheng
Generation 2
[SELLING] TWO Target exclusive Earthrise Skywarp & Thundercracker

Hello everyone,

So in the midst of this pandemic I had a career change and moved to Los Angeles, finally found the Earthrise Skywarp/Thundercracker pair exclusive to Targets in the United States. As I still have a home in Toronto and have familiarity with shipping using both CanadaPost and USPS, I have two extra units MISB for sale to anyone in Canada. Three notes:

1) I have not one, not two, but three (and soon to be four) paid jobs sooooo going to a post office will be tricky but I will try to mail out both at the same time.

2) For my neighbors north of the border and may not know, the USPS system has been dramatically disrupted. For example, it took two weeks for a letter to reach Southern California from Kansas... this is NOT NORMAL because I've mailed stuff to and from Los Angeles to Toronto before and it took 10 days top so be aware that if you purchase, there will be considerable delays and this is out of my control.

3) I have a friend from Vancouver visiting me on Friday, he potentially COULD bring both with him back into Vancouver to mail out with CanadaPost or deliver to anyone local to Vancouver/Burnaby (you would meet up with him).

Basically we have some options to work with. But yeah, LMK if you're interested. I'm not really looking for anything right now except the Generation Selects Seacons. Thanks!

As always, please stay safe and wear a mask if you go out, this year has been a nightmare and we should all try and do our part to flatten the curve, lord knows I'm trying... :\

SALES

FEEDBACK

WANTS

vjcheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:55 AM   #2
cr3d1t
Beast Machine
Re: [SELLING] TWO Target exclusive Earthrise Skywarp & Thundercracker

How much are you selling them?
Old 10-07-2020, 04:56 AM   #3
vjcheng
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3d1t View Post
How much are you selling them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX
Hi. I'm interested in one of the Earthrise Skywarp and Thundercracker sets you posted about. I live in New Brunswick. How much were you looking for them?
My total for each was $67.24USD, which is $89.43CAD. I know shipping to Canada will be at least $15-20USD (20-27CAD), these aren't small boxes, it's two voyagers, unless you want me to open it to save you on shipping.

So realistically I would say $125CAD. Not really profiting, just trying to help other TF fans out since there had been no TFCon this year and the borders are closed.

Sorry for the late reply, being in the states, I use TFW2005 more now but if you or anyone is still interested LMK. Figures are from a smoke free, pet free home kept away from direct UV light.

SALES

FEEDBACK

WANTS

vjcheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 05:32 AM   #4
alternatorfan
g1 baby

To be fair they are flourishing in Canada most provinces.
Do you got a target leadfoot??
Could you get 1??
Lmk
Thanks
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 06:45 AM   #5
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Normally I wouldn't jump in but we do have them here at Toys R Us for $80 so pretty sure we are good.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote