Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #91
Dancel
Generation 1
Re: Hasbro Coupons for Toys R Us Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngnaw View Post
I picked up POTP 4 deluxes and 2 legends combining the $20 off coupon with the extra 10% off and the $25 off coupon with the extra 10% off. The cashier said if it scans ok then it's ok. I think it's because there is no limitation on the extra 10% off since it works on regular, sale and clearance items... I guess she didn't read the fine print lol! Anyways the first transactions saved me 57.2% off and the 2nd transaction saved me 47.7% off! Will swap these when wave 2 comes out...! I'm sure we'll get more coupons in the summer for wave 3...

I was kicking myself for not trying the extra 20 dollars off coupon, I had the 25 and the 10% off, the cashier said the same thing, if it works it works.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:13 PM   #92
zhaobinis1
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Since you arent exchanging for credit or cash back, as long as the exact same SKU is in stock they dont really care (sine basically nothing changed in their inventory).

Think of it this way. Since its the same SKU, you could simply buy Leader Optimal Optimus months from now and then go back the next day with the Leader Rodimus you bought months ago with the coupons (still MISB) and the receipt for Optimal Optimus you just bought and get your money back.

Thats a long way of doing it and similar to what Pascal does with his early Walmart purchases while he waits to get the same item at TRU months later for cheaper and then does a switcheroo at Walmart.

TRU is aware of all this, so they offer to just cut to the chase and exchange items of the exact same SKUs.

The key is it has to be the same SKU (since according to their system, that means its basically the same toy and all prices match up). This would not work if you stock piled on TR Overlords and then 5 months later exchanged them for a POTP Leader toy.

If things still arent clear, let me know.
That is good to know. Thank you very much!
zhaobinis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:22 PM   #93
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

Reminder: Last chance to use these tomorrow.

They've been very good again this year!
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote