Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #581
blindsorcerer
Generation 1
Re: Introductions

Hi Everyone, just found the intro thread. I'm from ontario, been reading piles of transformers comicbook over Christmas break and since I don't have enough way to spend money I said ... oh that looks like and bottomless pit of fun

I start with just 1 transformer by buddy gave me a while back
Ultra Magnus because it was the biggest transformer I had when I was a kidd and he had 2. Pre ordered the MP Ultra Magnus can't wait to see how it look.

I'm trying to make a nice line of G1 transformers and I'm not keeping them in boxes ( original , third party, ko maybe as long as they look good) ... they gonna end up in a display ... someday.

Cheers
Blindsorcerer
blindsorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:29 PM   #582
lavaller
Generation 1

im erika and this site is AWESOME
lavaller as well on tfw2005
lavaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #583
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Welcome to you both!

May the toy isles be ever in your favor.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:44 AM   #584
supermanTF
Generation 2

HI John here - I love G1's and I sold my collection for third year at university. Now working, lurking and purchasing the occasional toy. I love seeing other posters and their collections (especially brr-icy) I mean holy cow
supermanTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:05 PM   #585
Magnus
City Commander
Send a message via MSN to Magnus

Thanks Brr!!

Welcome to all the others as well
Earthrise - Centurion Drone set, Thrust, Runabout
Kingdom - GS Galvatron, Road Rage
Masterpiece - MP-19+ Smokescreen, MP-20+ Wheeljack, MP-39+ Spinout
3P: MMC Commotus

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy - okay, give me the bomb." - Ultra Magnus

My feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ghlight=Magnus
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:06 PM   #586
PrimeAddict
Mini-Con

Hi all, I'm Michael from Winnipeg. A few years back i started collecting TFA for my 4 year old at the time. This past christmas with the release of the Generations line and WFC toys, I really got the bug.

Since November, we picked up YotS Predaking, Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme, Gen 2 Bruticus, Limited Edition Piranacons, Superion, Contructicon Devastator, Classics Nemesis Prime, Classics Treadbolt (to combine with Prime!), KO Parallax TFX-01B (modified to fix various issues), Generations Metroplex, Springer, Blitzwing, Megatron, Orion Pax, Sideswipe, Soundwave, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Trailcutter, and also a handful of other bots from Prime. We went off on the save 30% sale at TRU in December.

The kids were overjoyed! My oldest had been bugging me for the longest time to get more Transformers.
PrimeAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:24 AM   #587
snowdrifts
Mini-Con

Hi there, Ottawa-region resident here. I grew up in G2, with very colourful toys and very dark comics to supplement G1 reruns, and G2 remains one of my favourites. Thrilled to see some of G2's characters getting drawn in to IDW's comics.

Last year I gave Transformers Prime a chance, and after years of being disappointed by Transformers, I fell in love all over again. From there, I started collecting again, and discovered IDW's fantastic Transformers comics. And I can't think of a better time to have gotten back in to Transformers. (Except...maybe a month earlier, when TFP toys were still in abundance! XD)
snowdrifts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:56 PM   #588
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeAddict View Post
Hi all, I'm Michael from Winnipeg. A few years back i started collecting TFA for my 4 year old at the time. This past christmas with the release of the Generations line and WFC toys, I really got the bug.

Since November, we picked up YotS Predaking, Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme, Gen 2 Bruticus, Limited Edition Piranacons, Superion, Contructicon Devastator, Classics Nemesis Prime, Classics Treadbolt (to combine with Prime!), KO Parallax TFX-01B (modified to fix various issues), Generations Metroplex, Springer, Blitzwing, Megatron, Orion Pax, Sideswipe, Soundwave, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Trailcutter, and also a handful of other bots from Prime. We went off on the save 30% sale at TRU in December.

The kids were overjoyed! My oldest had been bugging me for the longest time to get more Transformers.
Welcome to another Winnipeger! Be sure to check out the Winnipeg social groups in the community section, like Iacon North

Also www.iaconnorth.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrifts View Post
Hi there, Ottawa-region resident here. I grew up in G2, with very colourful toys and very dark comics to supplement G1 reruns, and G2 remains one of my favourites. Thrilled to see some of G2's characters getting drawn in to IDW's comics.

Last year I gave Transformers Prime a chance, and after years of being disappointed by Transformers, I fell in love all over again. From there, I started collecting again, and discovered IDW's fantastic Transformers comics. And I can't think of a better time to have gotten back in to Transformers. (Except...maybe a month earlier, when TFP toys were still in abundance! XD)
Love those G2 comics Welcome!

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:51 PM   #589
omegax80
Curses! Foiled Again!
omegax80's Ebay Auctions

Just joined thanks to some prodding by Mr. Brr-Icy. Been a member of TFW for over a decade, Allspark for about the same, and hell, I was on Transfandom.com when they first came about (and died).

Anyways, I can't believe I haven't come here before, I'm mostly a BST guy but on occasion I might have something worthwhile to contribute. Wrestling. Certainly on wrestling.
omegax80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:00 AM   #590
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

nice to see you here omega

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW