Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 06-14-2020, 01:50 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Earthrise “Cybertronian Villians” Decepticon Clones 2-Pack In-Hand Image

Thanks to*PrimeVsPrime*on Youtube, we can share for you our first set of in-hand images of the new*Transformers Earthrise “Cybertronian Villians” Decepticon Clones 2-Pack. These are reissues of the Titans Return Ponce and Wingspan molds. We have a look at the new Earthrise packaging (with the figures packed in robot mode) as well as the included Cybertronian map. There are shots of each clone in both modes and comparison shots next to Earthrise Cliffjumper. This 2-pack will be released as a Target exclusive in the US. This is a good chance to grab the Decepticon clones since they were kind of » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Earthrise “Cybertronian Villians” Decepticon Clones 2-Pack In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 06-14-2020, 02:12 PM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Earthrise “Cybertronian Villians” Decepticon Clones 2-Pack In-Hand I

Are these exactly exactly the same as the previous Hasbro TR clones?

I jumped through all the hoops to get all the Hasbro clones
I understand that approach is certainly not for everyone

Then Takara did it right and sold them together, albeit different decos

I'm just uncertain how many people are still in the market for this - how many people passed on both the Hasbro & Takara offerings, only to be interested now, three Gen lines later?

I dunno man - I guess it's cool they did it at all for NA audiences, finally
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 02:31 PM   #3
Lioconvoy81
Beasty
Re: Transformers Earthrise “Cybertronian Villians” Decepticon Clones 2-Pack In-Hand I

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Are these exactly exactly the same as the previous Hasbro TR clones?

I jumped through all the hoops to get all the Hasbro clones
I understand that approach is certainly not for everyone

Then Takara did it right and sold them together, albeit different decos

I'm just uncertain how many people are still in the market for this - how many people passed on both the Hasbro & Takara offerings, only to be interested now, three Gen lines later?

I dunno man - I guess it's cool they did it at all for NA audiences, finally
I’m definitely wondering the same. I love the Clones, so jumped through all the hoops. My brother was passingly interested, so he got the Takara ones. Who’s left that needs these but didn’t pull the trigger yet?
Lioconvoy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 05:52 PM   #4
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise

Yeah, these would have been great 3 years ago when I hunted these down when they were available separately in a bunch of different sets. It was a pain in the butt and I had to get figures I didn't care for and want but hey, I got my clones. Now that they're available the way they should have been in the first place... neat?
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 06:05 PM   #5
predahank
Storing is hoarding

I feel like is a little aggravating for those that had to buy the boxsets and mismatched walgreens/EB set to put them together since this is obviously how it should have been done to begin with.

I can’t remember but did the takara have the guns and hasbro did not? or vice versa
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 07:17 PM   #6
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
I feel like is a little aggravating for those that had to buy the boxsets and mismatched walgreens/EB set to put them together since this is obviously how it should have been done to begin with.

I can’t remember but did the takara have the guns and hasbro did not? or vice versa

i got the takara versions of both sets. no guns
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 12:23 PM   #7
Malakhov
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post

Thanks to*PrimeVsPrime*on Youtube, we can share for you our first set of in-hand images of the new*Transformers Earthrise “Cybertronian Villians” Decepticon Clones 2-Pack. These are reissues of the Titans Return Ponce and Wingspan molds. We have a look at the new Earthrise packaging (with the figures packed in robot mode) as well as the included Cybertronian map. There are shots of each clone in both modes and comparison shots next to Earthrise Cliffjumper. This 2-pack will be released as a Target exclusive in the US. This is a good chance to grab the Decepticon clones since they were kind of » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Earthrise “Cybertronian Villians” Decepticon Clones 2-Pack In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Just picked this up TRU, 35$, feels like I'm being robbed point blank on this one lol
Malakhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 01:23 PM   #8
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Anyone getting this that doesn't want the map piece? I have the Takara release but I'm trying to complete the map.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote