Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-12-2022, 10:12 PM   #2621
BirdLaw
Generation 1
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
My Cosmos preorder is delayed. Anyone else??
I'm still "In progress". Estimated delivery of August 4th
BirdLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 07:58 AM   #2622
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
So Walmart's policies are so backwards that if you just ask questions about an unfulfilled order they will cancel it on you because "you want a speedy resolution" but if you actually want an order cancelled you can't and have to go through the trouble of getting it and returning it to the store
This happened to me recently with a puzzle the wife ordered online, ship to store

She wanted to cancel the order mid-shipment, but store associates told me nothing can be done until it gets here - which makes sense, I guess
But the part that didn't is, once it arrives it's like "can u just like, put this on the shelf?" "Um no, u have to take it, and u can take it to returns"

It's all about what employees are strictly responsible for in their respective departments, and "omni" people (online order personnel, near as I can pin it down) are just about "here is your stuff"
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 11:24 AM   #2623
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Never got any email about my Cosmos or other Velocitron Deluxes yet, no confirmation, no delay email...nothing.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 03:07 PM   #2624
EggSander
Mini-Con
Talking Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Just got my pickup email for Cosmos. Don't lose hope, guys
EggSander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 03:31 PM   #2625
RocketGTR
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Something I didn't notice until today when it comes to Walmart online orders:

you can't cancel an order that's in progress but not fulfilled if you're more than 30 minutes after placing it.

Last week after failing to get a Hauler off the shelf I put in an order online with an estimated restocking/shipping date towards the end of October. I figured that I could easily find one in store before then and then cancel the order and if not this would be my plan B.

Today I got one off the shelf when I was in my local walmart but now I can't cancel the order and instead they explicitly say I have to wait for it to ship/arrive and then return it to a store.

So Walmart's policies are so backwards that if you just ask questions about an unfulfilled order they will cancel it on you because "you want a speedy resolution" but if you actually want an order cancelled you can't and have to go through the trouble of getting it and returning it to the store.

Dumb. But not entirely unexpected for Walmart I guess.
That's what their policy says. I spammed the cancel button a few times to cancel a Scourge since, like you, I found it in store. There was an "error" message. So I shrugged since I would just return the one I received.

A couple of hours later my cancel request went through and my order was cancelled.
Old 09-13-2022, 05:59 PM   #2626
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Well the saga continue?

Got into work this morning expecting my package to be there but nope! Somehow, despite Walmart telling me my order had arrived, their tracking told me they had failed to deliver because they couldn?t find the address!

I had to call FedEx who, supposedly ?tried twice? (yeah right, I didn?t see any truck today) to find my address. Apparently the office number wasn?t on the package!

I used the same damn address as any of my previous Walmart orders, which all arrived with no issues, but for some reason, on this one, they messed it up!

They hadn?t even left some sort of notice or tried to send me an email to tell me it had failed to deliver, nothing.

Fantastic service all around! I better not have this issue with Road Rocket.
Undrave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 07:44 PM   #2627
Hangfest
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
Well the saga continue?

Got into work this morning expecting my package to be there but nope! Somehow, despite Walmart telling me my order had arrived, their tracking told me they had failed to deliver because they couldn?t find the address!

I had to call FedEx who, supposedly ?tried twice? (yeah right, I didn?t see any truck today) to find my address. Apparently the office number wasn?t on the package!

I used the same damn address as any of my previous Walmart orders, which all arrived with no issues, but for some reason, on this one, they messed it up!

They hadn?t even left some sort of notice or tried to send me an email to tell me it had failed to deliver, nothing.

Fantastic service all around! I better not have this issue with Road Rocket.
I'm thinking maybe their system isn't printing the "Address Line 2 (optional)" part of the address onto their shipping labels at the moment.

I had three recent orders, Cosmos included, all have issues with delivery because my apartment number wasn't on the label.

If your office number is on line two, maybe something similar happened with your order as well.

None of my orders from earlier in the year had this issue though, just the ones from the last few weeks.

Anyway, I updated address line 1 in their system to include my unit number (XXX-XX Random Rd.), so I suppose I'll find out if that fixes the issue when my next pre-order ships.
Hangfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 08:27 AM   #2628
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

3rd party listing for Legacy WildRider is up, fifty bucks plus shipping
Not my cup of tea (3rd party listings I mean), but maybe somebody really wants this guy?
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo...RD1OWQYWO40GAW
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 10:38 AM   #2629
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangfest View Post
I'm thinking maybe their system isn't printing the "Address Line 2 (optional)" part of the address onto their shipping labels at the moment.

I had three recent orders, Cosmos included, all have issues with delivery because my apartment number wasn't on the label.

If your office number is on line two, maybe something similar happened with your order as well.

None of my orders from earlier in the year had this issue though, just the ones from the last few weeks.

Anyway, I updated address line 1 in their system to include my unit number (XXX-XX Random Rd.), so I suppose I'll find out if that fixes the issue when my next pre-order ships.
Yeah? this whole thing’s been insanely aggravating from start to finish
Undrave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 11:22 AM   #2630
Wheelwave
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSander View Post
Just got my pickup email for Cosmos. Don't lose hope, guys
So do I.

But I still have a different order that still has not happened yet, but many other already have it.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart