Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-04-2018, 08:12 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
New Toys Revealed For Bumblebee: The Movie, Movie Masterpiece And Generations

We have received a new list of upcoming Hasbro Transformers toys by 2005 Boards Member catz; who is known to be a reliable source when it comes to reveals. The list consists of toys from Bumblebee: The Movie, Movie Masterpiece*(line which now includes Ironhide), lots of gimmick toys from the Bee Movie as well as a mysterious Titans Class figure and a codenamed ‘Project Storm‘ for the Generations line. Additionally, the Energon Igniters line is also featured as well as Transformers Mighty Muggs and various other*Role Play items. The full list can be found after the jump. TRA GEN PROJECT » Continue Reading.

The post New Toys Revealed For Bumblebee: The Movie, Movie Masterpiece And Generations appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 01-04-2018, 12:00 PM   #2
RazzAq
Machine War
RazzAq's Ebay Auctions
Re: New Toys Revealed For Bumblebee: The Movie, Movie Masterpiece And Generations

that Titan Class "project storm" for Generations, I hope it is scorponok
Old 01-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #3
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt
Re: New Toys Revealed For Bumblebee: The Movie, Movie Masterpiece And Generations

It could also be Predaking, which is getting a Titan class release. But I'd be happy with Scorponok too.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #4
oroboru
Machine War

Is Predaking going to be Titan class? So that's what.. Devestator sized?
oroboru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:53 PM   #5
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Interesting.
And yeah, Predaking is the next titan and based on the wings that were shown, I would say Devastator size is a fairly accurate description. I see why, his G1 toy was bigger after all, but it doesn't make sense to me for 5 animals to merge quite that big. He will probably be cool though. I wonder if he will take his look and styling from his earth wars appearance.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:13 PM   #6
oroboru
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Interesting.
And yeah, Predaking is the next titan and based on the wings that were shown, I would say Devastator size is a fairly accurate description. I see why, his G1 toy was bigger after all, but it doesn't make sense to me for 5 animals to merge quite that big. He will probably be cool though. I wonder if he will take his look and styling from his earth wars appearance.
I don't know how I feel about that... I passed on Devastator because I didn't quite feel the MSRP was warranted, but sadly missed out on it when they were being cleared out at Costco at $65 or whatever it was.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Predaking.

Shame it's unlikely to be (the Titan) Scorponok, seeing how they can't exactly slightly remould Trypticon to make it it... also, if we're using toy logic, Fort Max is already battering Trypticon, so he's got nobody to fight.

Man that cartoon is a mixture of win and fail.
oroboru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:48 PM   #7
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Scale is all over the place with these figures, but I'm pumped for POTP Predaking. At the Titan class, he and Devastator are pretty close to Masterpiece scale.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #8
Aximili1
Generation 1

Definitely picking up the Predaking. Also excited for Masterpiece Ironhide. If they just do a Masterpiece Ratchet I'd be happy with the 4 surviving original movie Autobots.
Aximili1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:14 PM   #9
79transam
Machine War

When Devy came out I got it from TRU and then used their price adjustment to catch a hefty refund a while later. I ended up getting it for about 120 or 130? Cant even accurately remember anymore. Which to me was and still is worth it.
Predaking would be cool. I might get that if it's Devy size.
Have to remember, the alt modes of the Predacons were much larger than their animal counterparts. Big is good. For me it's all about combined mode anyways.
79transam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #10
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboru View Post
Is Predaking going to be Titan class? So that's what.. Devestator sized?
Likely.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote