Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 09-23-2020, 03:05 PM   #11
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: War for Cybertron: Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Cyclonus Off

These all look good to me.

Beast Wars and the 86 movie are my favourite parts of Transformers, so this upcoming year will have lots for me, but I'm planning to keep myself in check.

I have so many versions of Beast Wars Megatron (he's a character I collect) and this new one looks like he'll fit in great. I wouldn't mind if they would revisit the Transmetal one version of him in the near future.

Based on Cyclonus, I'm really looking forward to seeing what Galvatron looks like. Always one of my favourites; I liked the Titans Return version except the head/mask thing. I like the Energon version except his details and articulation feel a little lacking, he's a bit big for scale and I had to borrow a Titans Return Galvatron cannon for him. I'm hoping Kingdom will be the perfect CHUG style Galvatron.

I may pass on Cyclonus as good as he looks; other than his giant legs beneath the knees. I really love classics Cyclonus; it will depend on how things scale.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:46 PM   #12
Marcotron
Robot Master
Re: War for Cybertron: Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Cyclonus Off

I'd like to see a size comparison of New Voyager Cyclonus vs classics Deluxe Cyclonus. I doubt there's going to be much difference.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 04:29 PM   #13
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Once Airwave hits I’m not spending on TF until Kingdom! Holy crap! I want that Megatron! I’ll skip Rattrap since I still like the Generations one and my Transmetal one, but Cheetor? Heck yeah! And Blackarachnia too! I’ll see for the rest
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 04:31 PM   #14
TheTextGuy
Generation 1

I've definitely got sights on getting the Beast Wars characters (Beast Wars being my first exposure to Transformers), especially that Megatron. It looks so good.
TheTextGuy is offline   Reply With Quote