Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-04-2014, 12:43 AM   #21
justinrj
Generation 1
Re: Shipping method BBTS

I also ordered YOTH Optimus Prime from BBTS. Shipping was $28.29 US for the cheapest option and came to a total of $148.28.
justinrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:39 AM   #22
justprime
Animated

if your package dissapears ...you have paid by credit card as long as you don't go past the 90 days you can put in a claim and get funds back...never in all the time I have done business with bbt has it been ever a problem with not getting a package..Joel and crew are willing to work out any problems..nice folks.. customs is hit and miss.... yoth prime 148.00 delivered here...cheaper than all the gas looking for a no show at TOYRUS
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #23
Rev
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Haha somehow I feel responsible for influencing your decision But then again, I do believe your showcase pics influenced me to get MP-10B

You will really enjoy Horse Prime man. The dark red is just so unique. I hope you dont get charged customs. Let us know how that works out for you. I may go this route too.

Btw, how much was shipping?
One temptation deserves another.

As Justin said, $29. Under $150 shipped, plus conversion. It costs me $20 to drive the 45 minutes to Barrie and back in the 4x4 to get to the nearest TRU. So if this guy shows up for $149 plus tax in Ontario, I've saved money, unless I get hit with duty and taxes on delivery. Either way, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #24
Rev
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by justprime View Post
if your package dissapears ...you have paid by credit card as long as you don't go past the 90 days you can put in a claim and get funds back...never in all the time I have done business with bbt has it been ever a problem with not getting a package..Joel and crew are willing to work out any problems..nice folks.. customs is hit and miss.... yoth prime 148.00 delivered here...cheaper than all the gas looking for a no show at TOYRUS
Very good to know. Thanks.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:59 PM   #25
Longshot
Pretender

I just got the shipping total from BBTS for my latest shipment and its running me $107 (not including taxes and customs) USD. Right there is one whole figure or about three voyager sized transformers. But to be fair, I have YotH Optimus, PE Warden, MP 08 Grimlock and an assortment of other things in that shipment.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #26
face
Spawn of Unicron

Odds are with that much but stuff it'll be split up into 2 or more boxes, might explain the high cost
Old 02-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #27
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

^^ and with any luck won't be messed up by customs. My Grimmy's been stuck there for 7 days.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote