Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 08:15 PM   #31
plowking
wanna be Canadian
Re: Alternators Bumblebee

Thanks for using my door mod Sonray, and not giving props......this is why I don't like to share ideas. People use them, and don't care enough to give credit where credit is due. I hate when people do that. It makes Bashers want to stop sharing...people like you that do stuff like this ruin it for a lot of other people.
Too bad you had to glue the wheels on.... I figured the "pin the wheels from the rear" was pretty self explanatory....I guess not.

And just so people dont think I am some angry person with no validity to his statement, let me show you Sonrays inspiration for the door mod:

This is Alternators Bludgeon, all mods were done by me (including the light up underglow/lightswords), and the paintwork was done by REDLINE.

WAIT!...issa wobot anna twuck?!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #32
Sonray
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking View Post
Thanks for using my door mod Sonray, and not giving props......this is why I don't like to share ideas. People use them, and don't care enough to give credit where credit is due. I hate when people do that. It makes Bashers want to stop sharing...people like you that do stuff like this ruin it for a lot of other people.
Too bad you had to glue the wheels on.... I figured the "pin the wheels from the rear" was pretty self explanatory....I guess not.

And just so people dont think I am some angry person with no validity to his statement, let me show you Sonrays inspiration for the door mod:

This is Alternators Bludgeon, all mods were done by me (including the light up underglow/lightswords), and the paintwork was done by REDLINE.
Hey man dont give me that crap! I asked you millions of times about the door mod and you never got back to me on it!! Someone else actually helped me with it, so if any props should be given its to Wheeljack for his idea, not you!
You didnt help with anything on this so dont come up in here with that crap about "people like me" ruining it for other bashers, as i help tons of people out and i actually respond to emails and pm's they send me asking for help, unlike some!

The door mods on this project are thanks to Wheeljack for his input and idea. The idea for lambo style doors on cars belongs to Lamborghini, not Plowking. Good enough props for ya now?

*sigh* Some people..

Last edited by Sonray; 06-27-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #33
plowking
wanna be Canadian

Here is the conversation as it went down between you and I on Sector70:

Sonray: Posted - 06/02/2008 :
15:14:39

Those are the wheels i plan on using but im still not sure how to attach them as they wont fit on the metal pins unless i drill a hole through the center of them and that will ruin the style and detail of the wheels i think.

Plowking: Posted - 06/04/2008 : 18:07:53

As far as the wheels, you could always pin them in from the back.....thats how I did them on Alt Bludgeon....that way you dont ruin the look on the front of the wheels.

Sonray: Posted - 06/05/2008 : 05:04:44

Pin them in from the back? huh?

Could you explain a little better please?

Plowking: Posted - 06/05/2008 : 13:41:00

You want them to look like this right?

I pinned these wheels in from the back, using the same wheels pins that came from the car.....when you remove the pins from the front, just reinstall them from the back side of where the pin goes. It may take a little modding, but its nothing hard to do...it took me like, a few seconds to do all four of them.

Sonray: 06/05/2008 : 14:33:38

So what your saying is take off the metal pins, and glue them back onto the toy and slide the wheels over the bit that used to be attached to the toy, right?

And OMG dude you gotta tell me how you did those doors!!!!! Those are amazing! I want to do something like that to BB to make it look like he has "wings" when in bot mode but i havnt got any idea how to do something like that.

Also great work on the bodykit mods and the spoiler! The paints awesome too! Anymore pics?

*End Conversation*

I bolded your statement word for word from where you said you wanted to copy my door mod.

Now go ahead, and run to Sector 70, and edit your post, so that way you can call me a liar, and make yourself feel that much better.

WAIT!...issa wobot anna twuck?!
Old 06-27-2008, 09:03 PM   #34
dak
Master Creator

heh, we're not using these boards as a battle ground. continue in PM's or off this site.
Closed Thread