Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 11:08 AM   #21
frenzy_rumble
Re: Alternators Bumblebee

or he could mean you're slacking off, or you only have good turnouts with TFTM styles customs.

again, no one is nit-picking, you post on a public forum, expect to get public response.

and ps, you're usually overly satisfied with every custom you post, which is the main reason I discredit your customs.

Old 06-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #22
Sonray
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy_rumble View Post
or he could mean you're slacking off, or you only have good turnouts with TFTM styles customs.

again, no one is nit-picking, you post on a public forum, expect to get public response.

and ps, you're usually overly satisfied with every custom you post, which is the main reason I discredit your customs.
Reported.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #23
Pascal
Banned

Ah c'mon guys, it's cybertron.ca here, the only war-free TF website in the world, it needs to stay that way.

It's a cool concept, I like the mods, but the licence plate needs to go imo and I'm not super stoked on the Bad Bee drawing (the drawing itself looks good, but I don't like it on the car). But it's just me, I usually like my cars to be clean with no markings or stripes.

Last edited by Pascal; 06-27-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #24
Nocturn
Previously Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonray View Post
Reported.
Why? He's entitled to his own opinion.

BTW, why are you a member here anyway? Imean, you're from the UK, and this is a relatively small Canadian board, as indicated by the males leafs in the header on each page and the fact you see the words "Canada" and "Canadian" littered around everywhere.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #25
Sonray
Banned

edit, see below

Last edited by Sonray; 06-27-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #26
Sonray
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturn View Post
Why? He's entitled to his own opinion.

BTW, why are you a member here anyway? Imean, you're from the UK, and this is a relatively small Canadian board, as indicated by the males leafs in the header on each page and the fact you see the words "Canada" and "Canadian" littered around everywhere.
Originally Posted by frenzy_rumble

Stating an opinion? Calling me a slacker and saying im a crappy painter and outright admitting he goes out of his way to discredit my work is an opinion? He was flaming me and insulting my work! He isnt entitled to do that.

Also, i find your question about why im even here rather strange since im not the only one on this site who isnt from canada incase you havnt noticed (case in point the person in question right now is from san diago, and i know of many others who are also from the US), i do beleive its a part of the world wide web isnt it? Hence anybody can join here, no?
Old 06-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #27
Nocturn
Previously Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonray View Post
Originally Posted by frenzy_rumble

Stating an opinion? Calling me a slacker and saying im a crappy painter and outright admitting he goes out of his way to discredit my work is an opinion? He was flaming me and insulting my work! He isnt entitled to do that.

Also, i find your question about why im even here rather strange since im not the only one on this site who isnt from canada incase you havnt noticed (case in point the person in question right now is from san diago, and i know of many others who are also from the US), i do beleive its a part of the world wide web isnt it? Hence anybody can join here, no?
Truly, he didn't state anything other than his inferneces on someone else's post. Again, his discrediting is his personal opinions, as highlighted by the word I in his post.

While that may be true, that there are others, they usually go through with peaceful conduct, unlike what is happening here, which is why I singled you out.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #28
Nemesis Predaking
Wears Sunglasses at Night

Apparently you all missed this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
Both of you, Don't even think about starting anything. I know both of your history, and I'm not going to let it happen on my boards.

You know you're an old nerd when you feel the effects of inflation on action figures.
Youtube Twitter
Old 06-27-2008, 05:46 PM   #29
Nocturn
Previously Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Predaking View Post
Apparently you all missed this.....
oops...
Old 06-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #30
onecoin
Banned

I'm sure this can only make each of thier customs better. Whoever is in this arguement. Still, I admit it is rather entertaining. I usually skim through "long" posts. But this is rather juicy. Bring on the the Canadian Peace Keepers. I wonder if we need to bring in the UN. I haven't see anything this bad since the owner of Eliminator RC went at it with an unsatisfied customer. Still, its not about who's work is better, its about getting better. Can't we all just get along?

Last edited by onecoin; 06-27-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Closed Thread