Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 08-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
CTO15
Beasty
Toys from the US

I just wanted to share a contact that I work with, when it comes to toy hunting in the states. This guy is probably the best guy to work with. He works at Walmart and Target, so he has those exclusives on those stores locked down. With the upcoming target trasnformers universe 2 pack, he should be the guy to talk to. Also, since he is paying american prices, we can get those transformers, marvel legends, dc figures, etc closer to those prices. Just make him a reasonable offer, like 2-5 bucks above retail, and that fig is ur. Example, he found a Transformers grimlock for 25 including shipping. Thats like 9-10 dollars cheaper than retial. I have dealt with this guy several times, and he sends my parcels through priority. Did i mention priority is free for us. If u are still wary about dealing with a stranger, he posts my findings on ebay. So i send my payments through ebay and paypal. So im covered.

So if u want his email, just send a pm.\

And trust me, once u deal with guy, u'll never worry about missing a us exclusive again.