Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #931
Spleenzorio
Generation 1
Spleenzorio's Ebay Auctions
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

I called the tru.ca customer support, and because I didn't call in after placing my order for them to manually change the price to the 25% off price, I'm not eligible for the discount. Called my local tru (biggest one in Canada wut wut) and spoke to the manager and after much explaining he took down my name and order number and forwarded it to the head office.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #932
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleenzorio View Post
I called the tru.ca customer support, and because I didn't call in after placing my order for them to manually change the price to the 25% off price, I'm not eligible for the discount. Called my local tru (biggest one in Canada wut wut) and spoke to the manager and after much explaining he took down my name and order number and forwarded it to the head office.
So you ordered at regular price and assumed they would give you 25% off automatically? Did I miss something in between?
nuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #933
Felix
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
It is good to help people, but lately there has been lots of new members since the Soundwave Preorder happened. I would suggest only sell it to people u know to prevent scalping. It is up to the seller of course. U never know who these new people are. We have lots of those at BC sighting thread lately, some even provide fake sighting.... Claiming there is nothing, but there was actually 15 or so Soundwave at the store.. I seen some of these newbies around other Soundwave related thread too. Just beware.
This is discouraging, I am new here and I thought people here are friendly.......
just checked local craiglist and some guys is showing a stack of MP soundwave to offer at $200.....I guess TRU didn't limit them at all....

Last edited by Felix; 09-18-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #934
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
This is discouraging, I am new here and I thought people here are friendly.......
just checked local craiglist and some guys is showing a stack of MP soundwave to offer at $200.....I guess TRU didn't limit them at all....
Or it was an employee? Employees are the worst scalpers of the bunch.

Last edited by Transbot90210; 09-18-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Transbot90210 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #935
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

My second soundwave pre-order during the sale has now gone from GET DATE to Special Order: Awaiting inventory So I hope other that got the Back order E-mail status has changed to this as Mine has my First preorder on august 5th is located instock but if my extra shows up it is already promised to a board member here
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #936
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

It seems as though only Jeem and I got cancelled. Haven't seen too many others who got the TRU shaft.

So, once again... if anyone has a second SW they can spare at cost and can meet up in the gta (east york or scarborough would be AMAZING) I would love to pick it up.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:08 PM   #937
Spleenzorio
Generation 1
Spleenzorio's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuropa View Post
So you ordered at regular price and assumed they would give you 25% off automatically? Did I miss something in between?
I figured the sale price / entering a coupon code would have automatically applied to my price as it has on every other website I've ever ordered from. To my credit this was the first time I've ever ordered online at tru.ca so I wasn't told of the rules of the road.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #938
Incepticon
Double Agent

Anyone else having major problems even logging into TRU.ca and/or tracking their pre-order? Whenever I go there, follow their instructions of providing my order number and postal code, all I get is this:

Quote:
Your Order Details

Below are details about the item(s) in your order. If you ordered more than one item, please note that some items may display a different shipping method and/or status because they are shipped in a separate package.
If a "Cancel Order" button is displayed, you can cancel your order. You will have the opportunity to review your order and confirm the cancellation before it takes effect.
Questions? Please visit the Help area of our website for comprehensive order and shipping information or Contact Us 24 hours a day.

Confirm Order Cancellation

Please review your order carefully. If you are sure you would like to cancel this entire order, click the "Yes, Cancel This Entire Order" button.
Please note that if you used a Gift Card to pay for your oder you may not receive credit back for a time period of up to 3 to 5 business days. We apologize foe any inconvenience this may cause. You will be notified via email when we are able to issue credit back to this form of tender. We apologize foe any inconvenience this may cause.
And that's it. No links, no order details... just that generic text and nothing more. Very frustrating.
Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #939
steamwhistle
Crossover

Considering that BC has been getting more MP Soundwaves in-store, I would expect to see some show up in Ontario in the next 2-3 weeks. This would coincide with what I was told by CS in-store near the end of August -- (that their next shipment of MP SWs would be in about a month).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #940
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Too bad, if that is how u put us this way. Not selling to people we hardly know doesn't mean we r not friendly. I don't think u should use that to describe older members here. U will probably find it fishy if u have been on this forum long enough and see all these registered users pop up from nowhere when Mp Soundwave showed up at about the same time. Especially those who gave fake sightings. I am for one won't sell them to new members that I don't see very often here and have no feedback at all...
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote