Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-27-2018, 09:53 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) Ve

Via Hong Kong based online retailer Action Robo, we have great (or bad) news for all of you. We have our first report of the*Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) Version 3. Action Robo on Facebook, has shared a solicitation for the new mold of the upcoming MP-44 Convoy/Optimus Prime, indicating that it is scheduled for release on August, 2019. Two items per case. Now… the price. The listing indicates not-so-economic 50000 Yen, which means this figure will be around $440. If this comes to be confirmed, this will be the most expensive » Continue Reading.

The post Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) Version 3 appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 11-27-2018, 06:34 PM   #2
Longshot
Pretender
Re: Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime

That price is ridonkulous! Or if they pack so much Transformer goodness in this version of OP that it warrants this price point (maybe a couple of other MP cars?).
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:44 PM   #3
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime

There is honestly no reality in which I pay more than $150 for any single Transformer figure, let alone what....$580 Canadian? The hell are they thinking? That’s like buying a PS4 and a Switch. Even if the pricing is per case instead of per figure, that’d still be $290. Nope nope nope.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:53 PM   #4
OptimusB38
Optimus B

Brutal
OptimusB38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 07:30 PM   #5
justprime
Animated

This is lending creedance to third party primes and of coarse open the door wide to the ko version like mp 36 ... poor price point on takara..tomy if this is true
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 07:33 PM   #6
MitchPoer
Double Spy

Wow that is expensive, im more than happy with mp10. I preordered mp beast wars megatron for 340$ cdn shipped and i barely feel good about it i seriously hope they stop raising prices for these, no matter how cool they are this is not worth it.
MitchPoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 07:42 PM   #7
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

That price comes with all the Season 1 MP Autobots stuffed inside the trailer, right?
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:26 PM   #8
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Hahahahaha.....oh wait.....that's NOT a joke price, you say? Wow, well, um, uh, I guess that's just another reason I'm glad I am not an MP collector. Does TT realize this is a toy? I can get the brakes fixed on my car cheaper than that, my mattress was cheaper than that. Nope, not in ten million years would I ever consider it. Imagine if you break It!
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:28 PM   #9
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Yeah, if that price is legit, then I have to tap out. Even with a 30% preorder discount, it's still over $400 CAD before shipping. MP-10 is still looking mighty fine on my shelf at less than half the price.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:34 PM   #10
Dynamo.Dave
Too close for missiles

I'm good with MP-10!

Well, unless they go all Jetpower Revive, and the trailer actually turns into Jetfire, which then actually turns into PMOP. THEN I'm good with $600.

Sparktoys Grimlock
FT Stunticons
FT Aerialbots

Dynamo.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote