Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 09-27-2021, 01:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
War for Cybertron Golden Disk Collection Chapter 1, Road Ranger & Puffer Official Rev

The offcial Transformers Instagram account have officially revealed the new*War for Cybertron Golden Disk Collection Chapter 1, Road Ranger & Puffer 2-pack. This 2-pack will be an Amazon exclusive item (pre-orders not up yet) with limited quantities via Hasbro Pulse for Premium member only. See all the mirrored stock images on this news post and then join to the ongoing discussion on the 2005 Boards!

The post War for Cybertron Golden Disk Collection Chapter 1, Road Ranger & Puffer Official Reveal appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 09-27-2021, 01:44 PM   #2
delrue
Crossover
Re: War for Cybertron Golden Disk Collection Chapter 1, Road Ranger & Puffer Official

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08TQQVPL2/...v_ov_lig_dp_it

Amazon listing, not available to order yet.
delrue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 01:55 PM   #3
theoneyouknowleast
Classic
Re: War for Cybertron Golden Disk Collection Chapter 1, Road Ranger & Puffer Official

March 1st damn

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:21 PM   #4
delrue
Crossover

Also sounds like there will be four of these Golden Disc sets as the description says it contains a portion of the disc on the box. There is a quarter of the disc, so unless there is a larger box with half of the disc on it that means we should see four of these sets.
delrue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:44 PM   #5
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Lucky lucky this set an easy pass for me, I barely care about Huffer & Pipes as it is

But man, this bein Amazon exclusive, figure all the “Golden Discs” will be? That’s where Terrorsaur was supposed to be
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:03 PM   #6
andersox
Beasty

Already sold out on Hasbro Pulse.
Let the Amazon exclusives never showing up rage commence!
andersox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:15 PM   #7
ManitobaMando
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Also sounds like there will be four of these Golden Disc sets as the description says it contains a portion of the disc on the box. There is a quarter of the disc, so unless there is a larger box with half of the disc on it that means we should see four of these sets.

Confirmed in set number as per the amazon ad. Set two looks like , WAIT FOR IT..another Wheeljack. Oh boy.
ManitobaMando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 08:24 PM   #8
TZX123
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManitobaMando View Post
Confirmed in set number as per the amazon ad. Set two looks like , WAIT FOR IT..another Wheeljack. Oh boy.

People are saying it is Cybertronian Wheeljack.

That Van thing you see on episode 1.
TZX123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 11:08 PM   #9
Hangfest
Generation 1

Disappointed this is a two pack exclusive. I had G1 Pipes when I was a wee lad and was hoping he'd be a single packed deluxe release.

Him and an obscure redeco I have no attachment to (no offense to anyone who's a fan) ringing in at nearly $75 (from .com after current exchange) is a real bummer and I imagine the .ca price will be somewhere around $70 before tax, assuming they do anything past taking a "pre-cancel".

EDIT: Just saw a Prime vs Prime YT review of Pipes, so I guess he IS getting a single pack release (?).. I assumed Puffer was a just a re-name. Hasbro's really milking this mould in rapid succession here.

Last edited by Hangfest; 09-27-2021 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Learned new info about the releases!
Hangfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 11:24 PM   #10
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Puffer isn't Pipes. Pipes is getting his own figure.