Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 07-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #21
nicoath
Underbase caretaker
Re: UltraPrimal's TFcon Super Sale!

^
Perfect. You just sold five seekers

Not big on KO's but if they are decent in quality and price, I just can't resist a seeker

Thanks bud, your table looks pretty awesome.
nicoath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #22
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag
Re: UltraPrimal's TFcon Super Sale!

Well, TFcon is mere hours away!

Now for the most important part of this thread, how to find my table!

Firstly, I'll be in the overflow area of the dealer room. Which means I'll be one of the tables outside of the actual dealer room. So don't even bother going in there.

Second I'll have a sign in front of or above my table with this logo on it:

Honestly, it's not a great logo. But it's all I could slap together before the show with nothing but MS Paint. It's more of a prototype logo for my store until I actually create a real store. Which is really my ultimate goal, to eventually start my own online store the likes of BBTS or TFSource, but 100% Canadian. But just baby steps for now. If you have any constructive criticisms or suggestions for the logo or names for my store other than like "UltraPrimal's Super Toy Store", please drop by the booth and tell me. Or better yet, tell me when the dealer room is closed because I'll be very busy selling to give you my undivided attention.

And finally, he's what I'll be wearing for TFcon:

My traditional Friday attire, my Soundwave T-shirt. Coincidentally I've worn my Soundwave Tee to every TFcon I've been to and usually on the Friday. If you look up any TFcon videos on YouTube, especially the ones that show my wonderful cakes from 2009 and 2010, you'll probably see me in my blue Soundwave T-shirt.
I'll be wearing my new "Star-Powered" shirt of Saturday to go with my store logo. So just look for the star, you won't be far.
And Sunday is I'll be in my awesome Transformers/Zelda mash-up T-shirt.

Also, if you come by my booth and buy anything from me, please sign my guestbook. Just record your screen name in it and at next years TFcon your patronage will be rewarded.

Furthermore, if you're a little kid(12 and under), I'll have a free gift you when you buy from me. While supplies last.

So that's it! I hope everyone has a fantastic time this weekend and see you at TFcon!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UP_Toys2_small.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	15142   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1258.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	15143  
Old 08-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #23
laffy
Crossover
Re: ★★★ UltraPrimal's TFcon Super Sale! ★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
TFcon teaser time again! I couldn't decide which one to pick so I'm showing off two at once!

Yo Dawg, I heard you like 3rd party mini-bots...

...so I've got a couple you may be interested in.

First up is KO Joe Kobra Power Rat.

This 3rd party GI Joe/Transformers crossover takes X-Transbots Powerglide and repaints him as a GI Joe Cobra Rattler. Also comes with a bonus gun and knife. This is an awesome figure for Transformers and GI Joe fans alike!

Second is Superalloy Wheelie Survivalist.

Another great mini-bot. This guy features die-cast parts! You can really feel the weight of this figure in your hand! He also comes with 2 tech spec cards(1 normal and 1 clear), instructions, a mini poster, and a ton of stickers to customize your figure.

Both of these are an awesome addition to your Classic Mini-bots and would be great as companion figures to go with your TFcon Shafter.

*Prices will be announced at the show

Remember to check back every Monday up until TFcon for more great reveals!
here it is lol wow this is fun trying to find out info on the X-Transbots not-Powerglide re paint.... now to find out where the starcon box came from and who made it lol
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote