Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 09-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #21
Pascal
Banned
Re: whats your non-transformer holy grail?

^Not any Aquarion, MY Aquarion.............

(Yes, I ended up getting another one!)
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:37 PM   #22
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian

Well since I've always considered a "Holy Grail" to be something I've been searching for that's not part of my collection. Therefore my current Holy Grail is Medicom's Daft Punk figures.

These were released about 10 years ago and tend to sell between 250-350 each.

I've managed to track down a few sets, but I've yet to find one with a price I've been comfortable with.

One day....One day...
Old 09-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #23
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

To me the term "Holy Grail" is something great and elusive that you are pursuing, not something that you already have, but I'll do both.

The one I have is Elvis Presley's first full length LP that my grandparents gave me cuz I love Elvis. The jacket is kind of beat up (it is 50 years old), but the record is pristine!

The things that I want are these: The Sword of Omens, and the Sword of Greyskull.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #24
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
The middle one is actually the Metal Build 00 Gundam. Different toyline, same thing, more or less.
Oh, right right. Forgot the name of it. It's the one that came out recently, correct? Did you get the Tamashii Web 0 Raiser as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
I'd actually include my Armor Plus Ryo of the Wildfire as well in my "grails", but it won't hit that status until I grab the remaining Ronin Warriors.
LOL me too. I've got the Inferno and Strata armors middlemaned. I assume you did the same.

I wish they come out with the Halo armor soon, that one edges out Wildfire's armor as my favorite. I really hope they make the Warlord's armor after this. I would get them all, but I really really want Anubis's armor of Cruelty. >.<

Anyways, speaking of Armor Plus, I would add Tekkaman Blade to my holy grail. And the Soul of Chogokin Gunbuster.

Digressing a bit from toys, I love my Kamen Rider DX Kabuto belt. That thing is bad ass.

Last edited by ConvoyGTR; 09-14-2011 at 04:30 PM.
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #25
Janitor
Classic

Nothing crazy rare or expensive for me, since other than TFs my other hobby is basketball shoes.

Closest thing to "grail" I own: Air Jordan 1 (metallic purple), seen here with MP Megs http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showp...&postcount=599
Not really worth that much, especially since I wear all my shoes, just that they were only released in Asia so a bit tougher to get. Had my brother (who lives in Hong Kong) picked them up for me.

Future grail? These:

They're re-re-releasing them in December. First time I'm buying multiples of the same shoe/colour. They're THE reason I got into sneakers!
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote