Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #41
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: someone on kijiji is selling a KO Grimlock as real MP08

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticonusPrime View Post
I'm not talking about KOs in general, but anyone who buys this particular toy thinking it's genuine is a fool.
As I said in my original post, unlike you, not everyone has the time to familiarize themselves with every legitimate and illegitimate variation in boxing out there and not be a a.... what's the opposite of fool?... ahh heck I'll just say Not-fool. Not everyone can be a Not-Fool like you.

I mean if this thread didn't exist, I wouldn't have known about the box difference. I wouldn't have bought the figure because I have one already, so I guess that'd make me a half-fool because I didn't know, and neither did some others.

All us half-fools need threads like this to keep us informed, so we don't become full-fools. Threads like this help take us one step closer to your level of Not-Fool.

It's obvious that you're no regular Not-Fool because of your obvious vast and perfect knowledge of everything transformer and transformer related. Dare I say that you're like a Masterpiece Not-Fool?

And I'm sure you would be glad to share your vast and perfect knowledge, but not on the board because nobody on the board would be fooled, thus threads like this are just taking up space.

Maybe you could put up your personal phone number so us half-fools and full-fulls can call you every time we have a question about something.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #42
Pgianos
Banned

I totally agree with previous poster. The test at the courts is if a reasonable person without and I stress without specialized knowledge cannot tell it's a KO then it's false or misleading. No discussion.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #43
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
As I said in my original post, unlike you, not everyone has the time to familiarize themselves with every legitimate and illegitimate variation in boxing out there and not be a a.... what's the opposite of fool?... ahh heck I'll just say Not-fool. Not everyone can be a Not-Fool like you.

I mean if this thread didn't exist, I wouldn't have known about the box difference. I wouldn't have bought the figure because I have one already, so I guess that'd make me a half-fool because I didn't know, and neither did some others.

All us half-fools need threads like this to keep us informed, so we don't become full-fools. Threads like this help take us one step closer to your level of Not-Fool.

It's obvious that you're no regular Not-Fool because of your obvious vast and perfect knowledge of everything transformer and transformer related. Dare I say that you're like a Masterpiece Not-Fool?

And I'm sure you would be glad to share your vast and perfect knowledge, but not on the board because nobody on the board would be fooled, thus threads like this are just taking up space.

Maybe you could put up your personal phone number so us half-fools and full-fulls can call you every time we have a question about something.
LOL!

Do you think Mr.T will still pity us... at least half the time?

G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:30 PM   #44
sarmick01
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwhistle View Post
Is anyone who has commented on this thread even considering buying from this kijiji seller?

It seems like people are getting unnecessarily emotional over this.

I think this here sums it all up.
sarmick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:31 PM   #45
Johnstewling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elburrito View Post
Unless you have both, how could you know that? there is not just the mold to consider.
Yes there is, the toy is the same, it's made from the same mold, it isn't even really a KO except Takara Tomy isn't getting the money for it.

You people are being foolish. It's clearly in a KO off box, if you get fooled by that, then sucks to be you.
Johnstewling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:01 PM   #46
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
LOL!

Do you think Mr.T will still pity us... at least half the time?
He piddy-the-fiddy percent fools.
Who aren't in the know so theyz gotz tah go.
By committin' the crime of droppin' a dime on dis KO.

Old 06-03-2014, 07:34 PM   #47
Scaleface
Beast Machine

Well, the KO is made by a company called Wu Kong. They call it the WK-01. It's box mentions that company and name, and looks completely different that any of the Takara or Hasbro releases.

So if it says "Wu Kong" it is not a Takara or Hasbro product. They are not being sneaky at all, they are very blatantly saying who made it on the box.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...77195245_o.jpg

Last edited by Scaleface; 06-03-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Scaleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #48
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by elburrito View Post
Hmmm....if it was super sized, that would be pretty cool. Does anyone know this?
No, it's not super sized, it's the same size KO version. If it's bigger, I will buy it too.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:31 AM   #49
DecepticonusPrime
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post

Meh, don't care.